This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Card Colored Squares Puzzle

I thought I was supposed to match the image on the security computer with the squares so they are the same. I have been trying to do that for a very long time with no success. Can someone please give me a spoiler? Is that what I'm supposed to be doing? No matter what I do the colored squares dont seem to be able to match up to create the same picture. Help!
    I Love Nancy Drew

Are you playing Amateur or Master Sleuth?

If Master, you can find a detailed spoiler on this link: https://community.herinteractive.com...=1#post9276722
    Last edited by Juliana+Walter; February 23rd, 2020, 10:05 AM.
    "One True Friend to all who are frightened or lost,
    Whether great or small never factor the cost,
    Catch the tears that fall and melt the frost,
    Leave no bridge uncrossed...….

One True Friend who'll stay, though all others may run,
    keep the wolves at bay till the battle is won,
    Fill the darkest day with blessed sun,
    If you need someone.
    ...He will be One True Friend"

Comment

I'm on ameture level. I did the squares puzzle myself but nothing seemed to happen. I wasn't able to unlock any doors with the key card and there is only one door I thought I should be able to open with it unless I'm wrong. Anyways, I couldn't do anything after the puzzle so I ended up getting a spoiler from the hints in the to do list and it told me exactly how to do the puzzle. So I inserted the card into the slot in the security office again and did the puzzle over again and again nothing happend. Can someone give me a spoiler as to what the keycard is supposed to open? There is only one door that allows me to use any type of card or key and I believe it is the door to the main laboratory but I could be wrong. Help Please!
      I Love Nancy Drew

Comment

On my to-do list it says Investigate Ryan's threats against Niko, Use the keycard to get passed a locked door, Investigate Ryan. It wont let me check off the locked door one even after I did the colored square puzzle and sent it to the card..
        I Love Nancy Drew

Comment

I finally figured it out! Took me a while but thank you everyone!
          I Love Nancy Drew

Comment

Working...
          X