faraday cage at the end of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faraday cage at the end of the game

I've played this game a few times before but I'm seriously stuck now on the last puzzle and can't fine an ans. I would like a spoiler for the cage at the very end on sr. or master level please. Thank you in advance.

The book tells you what symbol is given on the sketch. The sketch doesn't match the same layout as the actual puzzle, but if you follow the lines until you get to a symbol it works.

Start with the boxes and circles. Then what worked for me was to put in the two pieces that are the same size in various places until it worked, but if you follow the line from the box to the symbol you can see if it is the black or the white one.

Originally posted by Rianna View Post
    The trick to this puzzle is realizing that
    the drawn schematic is NOT oriented the same way as the circuit board--it's been rotated.
    To figure out the orientation, start by placing the blue-black pieces on the circuit board. Those, along with the wires on the board, will lead you to being able to figure out the proper orientation of the schematic.

I don't have a spoiler saved for Master, but if this doesn't help enough I can try to write one up.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X