keycard stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keycard stuck

I have read several post first time ameture det. i got thought the box in grays desk then did binarry code but when I put key card in and I click on comp. it says password no colored puzzel Im really stuck went to Ryans off but don't see a letter there like on remote spoiler welcome

The colored puzzle coded the key card. Did you get the paper that was with the card, with the colors on it?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

yes but doesn't go to that need a password for Gray's computer have the colored paper I saw the remote with letter on it but cannot find one in Ryan's office.
      Last edited by EBaker2222; May 21, 2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Ok, I think I understand what you are asking now. Look at Gray's white board, if I remember correctly. And then the letters are all in Gray's office except for the one that you already saw in Ryan's workroom...that was Gray's property you saw. ;-)
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

ok put those in for password for computer?

Comment

Right
            ((

Comment

I do that and nothing happens after enter asking for password ughhh. sorry Ihad an E where should be an F
              Last edited by EBaker2222; May 21, 2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X