Stuck: audio card, big and small coil, Ryan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck: audio card, big and small coil, Ryan

I’m so stuck! Please help and spoilers welcome. Here’s what’s on my task list: find a way to listen to the Audio card, repair the Tesla coil, repair the small Tesla coil in the lab, investigate ryan.

It is too early to fix the coils. Have you asked Ryan about the machine in Niko's office? Also, talk to a phone friend about help investigating Ryan.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I can't find Ryan anywhere, day or night. How do I get him to show up again? and I've called everyone on the phone, they don't have anything to say. I feel like my game is glitching.

Comment

Ryan is a girl! She's in her workroom upstairs during the day and she only leaves when you send her on an errand. As for the phone calls it might be too early.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I was the one glitching, not the game lol. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X