Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Welcome to HER! Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined.
    Topic Names:
    Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" instead of topic titles like "Help" or "Stuck" or "Task List." You will usually get a quicker response with a more specific title.

If you have any questions about how the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Members Resource sticky on that board.

If you asked Ryan to fix the audio player, you now need to go back to the office to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Audio card, small coil, capacitors, large coil, and control booth

My to do list:
    Investigate Ryan
    Find a way to listen to audio card (already gave her candy so I can listen to it)
    Repair small tesla coil
    Explore tesla coil lab
    Replace capacitors in the tesla coil
    Repair tesla coil
    Unlock control booth door

None of the characters have anything to say, even on the phone and I cannot get Ryan to come back to talk to her.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; June 8, 2021, 05:31 PM. Reason: Title edited to be discriptive
Working...
X