Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluegillGirl
    replied
    This is one of my favorite games. It's tied with SSH, which has been my favorite game since Christmas 2005. I loved the wacky characters, the creepy theater setting, and the fact that this is the only missing person ND game there is! (Except for HAU, of course.) 10+!!!
    Last edited by BluegillGirl; December 15, 2008, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skullsisters
    replied
    I gave it a six because I thought i was guessing a lot like what to do next. the ending is what really saved the game for me. it was o.k. overall but definitely not one of my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• Whisperer97
    replied
    I voted 7, i thought it was O.K. but not the best.

Leave a comment:

• anm8d_girl
    replied
    I would rate it an eight. It was really interesting. I absolutely loved the plot and settings. The plot was cool. I was hooked in the MIDDLE of the introduction. It was sort of eerie and gave you the right feel. The characters were awesome too. I loved talking to the people since their personalities were so different but so interesting. However, I thought that it was a little boring being trapped in the movie theater. There were also some things that I couldn't figure out since they were just so, for lack of better words, out there. Overall good game!

Leave a comment:

• brittani
    replied
    I loved the game, I gave it a 9. During the whole thing I didn't know who the culprit was! All of them had a motive... and of course, I loved the feeling of being on edge to get it done.

An awesome game!!!

Leave a comment:

• stonzee
    replied
    Good game. But way too short.

Leave a comment:

• balletgirl
    replied
    i gave it a 10 i love the game the plot was grate two thumbs up

Leave a comment:

• awolf12
    replied
    I gave it a 9 I really liked the plot and the characters.

Leave a comment:

• Adventureous
    replied
    10! This is my third favorite game!
    Good job HER!

Leave a comment:

• Nancyrocks#1
    replied
    I gave this game a 4 because it wasnt that good. There are definately better Nancy Drew games out there. I was bored out of my mind playing this game, and i didnt like how it had to be split into 3 days, that just annoyed me....being timed at the very end was probably the coolest part of the whole thing....other than that, not great.

Leave a comment:

• Tigeress_10
    replied
    I gave it an eight. Who doesn't love Simone? Nick Falcone is one of my favourite characters ever, too. Great plot, music, and it's pretty terrifying. One of my favorites for sure.

Leave a comment:

• nancyfanmomdd
    replied
    I gave this game an eight. I loved the music on it. I didnt really like Simone though, she bugged me.

Leave a comment:

• hatpoodle
    replied
    It was the first Nancy game i played and i was pleasantly surprised. I like the books, and thought the game would be dumb, but it was fun and suspenseful. Plus not too easy ;)

Leave a comment:

• dancer9000
    replied
    one of the best

this game was one of three games that i can give a ten. all the ones i've played have been good, but this was one of the best.

what i liked~*~

the scary atmosphere of the theater
    the charachters
    the plot was intriging

what was not quite the best-

sometimes there were spots where you had nothing to do

great game~10!!!

Leave a comment:

• LouTalbotLuvr
    replied
    I gave it a 7, it was a pretty good game!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X