One Large Popcorn, Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Large Popcorn, Please

This is just what this game is; a large popcorn! You have an empty stomach, and all you want is good mystery. Well, here it is. Final Scene is perfect! Here is why.

earthgirl09 Presents...
    One Large Popcorn, Please
    (Please!)
    The Good
    • The music was perfect! It had the right feeling looking for a friend in an old theater. And at right times, it got scary.
    • Speaking of scary, the game had alot of pop-out scary moments. That's kinda why I don't want to play right now.
    • The background scenery was really great, it looked all old, grand, and...well, I think you know now.
    • There is alot of exploring in the game. You snoop in everyone's rooms, discover secret passageways each day, and learn new secrets towards finding Maya, Nancy's kidnapped friend.
    • Learning about history and science are great additions to every game, and this one has it! Unfortunately, it had some fake history just to blend in with the game, but we learn a little about Harry Houdini. (He's a famous magician, but sadly, he's no longer around.)
    The Bad
    • At any time Nancy talked to someone in the game, she sounded so serious. Too serious; she sounded like she was going to knock them out!
    • Characters? Really dull. Brady was not social, so don't ask me why he's a star. Simone is this snooty lady who really hates Nancy. Joseph helps Nan. And Nicholas is kinda funny, but not memorable.
    The End

Thisgame is for anyone who's everyone! It may have some bad points, but this game has enough "butter" for it to be the best popcorn ever tasted!
    Reviews!
    SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLO TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN

With just a little bit of faith,
    I can move a mountain.

Nice review.

I actually liked that Nancy was so serious when she spoke to anyone. If my friend was kidnapped, I wouldn't be laughing and having a good time.
    Favorite ND Quotes
    Add your favorites here!

Comment

Finally! Someone who understands! I thought the same thing, but it just kept on happening and got annoying. At least someone knows what I am thinking!
      Reviews!
      SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLO TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN

With just a little bit of faith,
      I can move a mountain.

Comment

Working...
      X