No Blueprints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Blueprints?

I can't seem to find what Ned told me to look for. He said to look up more about J.J. Thompson and search through the halls and look at the posters, but nothing new happens:( No one will talk to me either so I'm really stuck:(

I'm not exactly sure what it is you're looking for, but judging by your title, I assume you're looking for the Blueprints? If so,
    you'll need to call the County Administration, which you can find the number for in the pamphlets at the snack bar.

“ God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Thanks! I actually have already called them and they said they were lost or something, and when I call Ned, he says "So you can't find the blue prints, who needs blueprints? Search through the history of JJ Thompson and the building, and look at the posters in the hallways". (Paraphrase:) I'm just stuck:)

Comment

Have you
        been in the basement?

What day are you on?
        What else is on your checklist?

Comment

Alrighty. I've been in the basement yes, and I'm on the second day, no one is here but me, and I need to lift the cages then do something with magnets to open the trap doors. But I don't know the number for the control board and I'm not sure what buttons to click. I need to do something with the projector also I believe. Thank you!

Comment

Have you looked at
            the book on directions for the board in the projector room located in Brady's drawer? After doing that, go up to the projector room and enter the following into the machine in there.

Full spoiler:
            Turn on the main power button.
            Enter the code 121192 in the keypad.
            Press the left and right fader buttons.
            Pull both faders to the bottom. This will bring the cages down to the stage.
            Activate the magnet button.
            Raise the faders one time.
            Open the trap doors
            Press the lock (the toggle switch on the right.)

Start with that, and then let us know if you're still in need of help.
            Songbird98
            Last edited by Songbird98; September 20, 2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
              X