Entering Magician's Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering Magician's Room

I'm stuck on the puzzle to enter the Magician's Room. Could someone give me a clue, such as maybe the first two or three pieces I should move? I'm on Senior Detective. Thank you!
    a . broken . heart . to . lie . forever
    ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸...under tattered sails and 'neath ..¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
    ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(.....`·-·`...............a . blackened . sky ..............`·-·`.....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
    `·-·`.......` · . ¸ _)¯¨ * · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ , . · * ¨¯(_ ¸ . · `.......`·-·`

Currently playing: Danger on Deception Island
    Currently reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin...(Plus college textbooks. Noooo!)

Here is a spoiler I found; unfortunately, I'm not sure if it's for Junior or Senior Detective. These are the first three moves, but you can click the quote link to see more if you want to.

Originally posted by Mystery Fan 77 View Post
    Hint: The object of the puzzle is to move the rabbit piece into the cubbyhole
    on the far left side of the board.

Spoiler:
    1. Click the short red horizontal piece in the upper right-hand corner
    over to the left wall.
    2. Click the short red vertical piece in the upper right corner to the upper
    wall, next to piece number 1.
    3. Click the orange vertical piece next to the rabbit piece, upward one space.
    ;)
    Desperation.

[October 9 2017.] I need to read & write more, and stop listening to so many sad songs. :P LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Comment

Working...
    X