DAY one HELP! Basement???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAY one HELP! Basement???

I have two gears...wand and the (stuff that the wand picks up) some other gadget...I havent found anyone to talk to...cant call police, ned or bess...and I cannot find basement. Oh...and I have some ticket thingy. UGHH help me! Spoilers welcome! REPS given to you! thanks

Originally posted by jennbach1 View Post
    I have two gears...wand and the (stuff that the wand picks up) some other gadget...I havent found anyone to talk to...cant call police, ned or bess...and I cannot find basement. Oh...and I have some ticket thingy. UGHH help me! Spoilers welcome! REPS given to you! thanks
    Look around the backstage area for a trapdoor. It will have a box on top of it. You need to figure out how to move the box.

As for people to talk to, there is Joseph (he's the one you talked on the phone and he said to meet him in the projection room), Simone in the Women's dressing room, Nick in the lobby, and Brady in the Men's dressing room. If they aren't there now, try again later. Did you find the phone in the ticket booth? You should be able to call 911 in there.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X