Stuck in Projector Room - Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Projector Room - Day 2

I think I'm at the end of Day 2, Joseph says that I should get some rest while he waits up for the police.
    I try to exit the projector room, and while I'm able to open the door, there's no arrow/indicator that allows me to leave.
    Is there anything I have to do in the projector room (besides talking to Joseph) before I can begin Day 3?
    Thanks in advance!

When you open the door, even though you can't move forward are you able to turn around and go back into the room? Or does everything freeze?

Comment

Yes, I'm able to turn back around and snoop more around the projector room, I'm just unable to leave the room .

Comment

I'm not sure if I've heard of that happening before..strange! Can you think of everything you did during "day 2"?

Comment

Uh oh! Haha I hope I didn't break the game :D

Let's see, I've:
          - Figured out the wreath situation while snooping
          - Looked through Simone's camera and PDA
          - Completed the cages and found the magician's room
          - Called the Library of Congress, waiting for a package
          - Called the police, they said they're on their way
          - Went to tell Joseph about it and now I can't leave

Thanks for trying to help me get to the bottom of this! I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Olaa View Post
            Uh oh! Haha I hope I didn't break the game :D

Let's see, I've:
            - Figured out the wreath situation while snooping
            - Looked through Simone's camera and PDA
            - Completed the cages and found the magician's room
            - Called the Library of Congress, waiting for a package
            - Called the police, they said they're on their way
            - Went to tell Joseph about it and now I can't leave

Thanks for trying to help me get to the bottom of this! I really appreciate it.
            Did you pick any locks?
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
              Did you pick any locks?
              I picked a drawer lock with a hairpin to read the cage manual. Is there another lock I need to pick?

Comment

I picked a drawer lock with a hairpin to read the cage manual. Is there another lock I need to pick?
                That's the one; it's been a long time since I played so I didn't make the connection.
                ((
                Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Can you say anything else to Joseph? The day should end when you open the projector room door.
                  Last edited by bumblebeex3; March 4, 2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeex3 View Post
                    Can you say anything else to Joseph? The day should end when you open the projector room door.
                    Yeah, I can! But then I try to leave the room and it won't let me again.
                    So the first bit of dialogue is letting Joseph know that I've called the police and he tells me that he'll wait up for them and that I should get some sleep. The dialogue ends there, and I can't exit the room.
                    I return to Joseph and tell him about the PA voice threat and the falling light, and after that dialogue is exhausted, I still can't exit.
                    I return to talk to Joseph after that but there's no dialogue left.

Comment

Yeah, I can! But then I try to leave the room and it won't let me again.
                      So the first bit of dialogue is letting Joseph know that I've called the police and he tells me that he'll wait up for them and that I should get some sleep. The dialogue ends there, and I can't exit the room.
                      I return to Joseph and tell him about the PA voice threat and the falling light, and after that dialogue is exhausted, I still can't exit.
                      I return to talk to Joseph after that but there's no dialogue left.
                      Is there a saved game before you enter the room? Maybe if you go back a little this time it might work...
                      ((

Comment

Yes, I've been playing from a couple saved games and both lead me to same place

I've been going back to the second chance of getting electrocuted in the basement as well as a saved game from leaving the basement and encountering Brady. I try to go to Joseph before calling the police and I'm able to exit then, but after I make my phone call to the police and let Joseph know, I can't exit. Unfortuantely I don't have any saved games prior to exploring the magician's room.

Maybe I'll try and start the game over? But if I encounter the same issue should I contact tech support?
                        Thank you guys for all your help though, and for reissuring me that I wasn't missing anything.

Comment

Yes, I've been playing from a couple saved games and both lead me to same place

I've been going back to the second chance of getting electrocuted in the basement as well as a saved game from leaving the basement and encountering Brady. I try to go to Joseph before calling the police and I'm able to exit then, but after I make my phone call to the police and let Joseph know, I can't exit. Unfortuantely I don't have any saved games prior to exploring the magician's room.

Maybe I'll try and start the game over? But if I encounter the same issue should I contact tech support?
                          Thank you guys for all your help though, and for reissuring me that I wasn't missing anything.
                          Yes, it does sound like you need to contact Tech Support.
                          ((

Comment

Working...
                          X