stuck on trying to get the second gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck on trying to get the second gear

ok so I dont know if I am missing something or if there is a glitch but I cannot get the second gear for the
    box in the basement
    . I have already got the
    wand and the gum but when i go to the balcony on either side, I take the wand out and it wont let me do anything.
    i talked to everyone and tried calling everyone. please help!
    Been Playing Since 2001

Completed:
    **Secrets Can Kill**Stay Tuned For Danger**Message In A Hounted Mansion**Treasure In The Royal Tower**The Final Scene**Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake**The Haunted Carousel**Danger On Deception Island**The Secret Of Shadow Ranch**The Curse Of Blackmoore Manor**The Secret Of The Old Clock**Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon**Danger By Design**Creature Of Kapu Cave**White Wolf Of Icicle Creek**Legend Of The Crystal Skull**The Phantom Of Venice**Warnings At Waverly Academy**The Phantom Of Venice**Trail Of The Twister**Shadow At The Waters Edge**

Originally posted by Shadow1904 View Post
    ok so I dont know if I am missing something or if there is a glitch but I cannot get the second gear for the
    box in the basement
    . I have already got the
    wand and the gum but when i go to the balcony on either side, I take the wand out and it wont let me do anything.
    i talked to everyone and tried calling everyone. please help!
    Have you found where the gear has gone? If not, go
    to the railing (I forgot which side) and look over the edge.
    If you have found it, you should be able to reach for it with the items you mentioned.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

never mind I got it, I did not go OVER lol figures I figure it out after 2 hours and finally breaking down and asking for help here lol
      Been Playing Since 2001

Completed:
      **Secrets Can Kill**Stay Tuned For Danger**Message In A Hounted Mansion**Treasure In The Royal Tower**The Final Scene**Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake**The Haunted Carousel**Danger On Deception Island**The Secret Of Shadow Ranch**The Curse Of Blackmoore Manor**The Secret Of The Old Clock**Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon**Danger By Design**Creature Of Kapu Cave**White Wolf Of Icicle Creek**Legend Of The Crystal Skull**The Phantom Of Venice**Warnings At Waverly Academy**The Phantom Of Venice**Trail Of The Twister**Shadow At The Waters Edge**

Comment

Working...
      X