Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emikat80
    replied
    I have different advice if the advice given doesn't help: i remember the arrows on the game being kind of finnicky. I had to have the cursor positioned in just the right spot to be able to click on them (maybe exactly center). Also, if the musical note CAN'T move in a certain direction, then that button can't be clicked. Try going up first.
    I guess you know for certain that you've started the game? (Repetitive drum music is playing)

Leave a comment:

• disneygirl12
    replied
    I've never tried using the arrow keys, but the arrows on screen that you can click should work. I recently played this game on Windows 10 and while the clickable arrows did work, the game pieces moved a lot slower than on my Windows XP. Maybe these issues are similar.

One thing you could try is running the game in compatibility mode. It might be different for a downloaded version, but for a disk version, you'd do this:

- Find the game on your computer (the shortcut works, too) and right-click
    - Choose Properties
    - Click the Compatibility tab, check the checkbox for Compatibility Mode, and choose which OS mode to use (maybe try the Windows XP option)

I hope this helps! Hopefully others have ideas, too.

Leave a comment:

• missmarauder
    started a topic Jazz game not working?

Jazz game not working?

I'm trying to play the jazz game but I don't seem to be able to make it move. The arrow keys on my keyboard don't move anything, and neither do the point-and-click arrows in the game. How do I make the pieces move, am I missing something? I'm playing on Windows 10. Just downloaded this game from Steam.

Any help would be appreciated!
Working...
X