Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Haunted Carousel- A little too easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haunted Carousel- A little too easy?

I really liked this game but a few things about it I just didnt like.

First off, the plot is good. I thought the idea of going to an amusement park was a good idea. As I played it I also thought it was a descent plot. I would honestly give it a 7/10- not the best plot but a good one.

The scare factor? It was not very good. I like the games that make me jump, but this one didnt even scare me remotely. When I first got it, I thought it would be freaky. The thought of going to a haunted amusement park sounded freaky. Really, the only "semi" scary thing is the haunted house, but you barely get to explore that at all. I would give it a 1/10- They could have made it a lot better.

The things you could do were pretty fun. Like explore the midway-and play the games, and also go into all of the attractions. You dont get to ride any, except the carousel. The things to do I would give a 8/10- I enjoyed it.

The characters were also good. There was a wide variety, so it was nice. I truly had no clue who the culprit was till the end, so I really liked it. I would give the characters a 8/10- They were pretty good.

Finally the puzzles/tasks you have to solve. I really thought they were too easy. When I got the game I finished it in 2 days, not even playing the whole time. And the second time I played I finished it in one evening after school; about 3 1/2 hours. So for the tasks I would give a 4/10- Being way too easy.

Overall this game was great and will always be a classic for me. I would definetly buy it just because its still really fun, although you can finish it in a couple days. (I personally enjoy the games that take me a week or two!)

I would give it a total of 7/10...its pretty good!

Thanks for reading!
    `.,¸¸,.´¯ Records are meant,
    To be Broken. ¯`.,¸¸,.´

VOLLEYBALL FOREVER

Read my Bump-Set-Spike Game Reviews!
    Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
    Shadow at the Water's Edge

I couldn't agree more.

I agree this game was goddess but could have gone better like showing more paranormal stuff at the park and showing more location and even show more of the hotel as well like the lobby.
    Last edited by makosharkman; August 9th, 2017, 08:52 AM. Reason: Something I should have done earlyer.

Comment

Agreed. I liked this game but it wasn't one of my favorites because of the things you listed, ~MistyMay~. I'd like it better if they made it harder and scarier.
      I have solved these games:
      SCK1&2STFDMHMTRTFINSSHDOGCARDDISHACURCLKTRNICECRYWACTOTCAPASHDEDSPY

I am playing these games for the first time:
      DANCREHAURAN

Last updated: 2/6/2018

Comment

Working...
      X