Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~My CAR Review~

My CAR Review!

Characters: They were good! Although, I didn't really like Ingrid very much. Joy was okay, I liked her story though! Harlan was good, I liked his story too! Elliot was good too. Paula was a phone character, she was okay. But she was super rude when Nancy hurt herself! She's always like, "What are you doing falling off the carousel? You're off the case!" Normally people would not be that rude if someone just hurt them self like that!

Location: I loved the location for this game! Great choice HeR!

Little Extra's: I liked playing the games and ordering food in this game! But the hole Miles thing, was kinda weird in a way. Fun. But weird. It was also fun to be able to ride the carousel!

Snooping: I enjoyed the snooping in this game! I felt that that there was plenty of it for this game!

Length of game: This game was way to short! I could finish it in one day if I wanted!

Scare factor: There wasn't really any scare factor for me. But this isn't a scary game, so I didn't except to be scared really.

Puzzles: I loved the puzzles in this game! They were understandable!

Overall thoughts:
    This game was okay. It wasn't anything super exciting. I feel that it could have been better in ways. But there was stuff that was good about the game. It was obvious who the culprit was though.

I give this game a 6.5/10
    ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
    (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
    .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
    ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
    ..( ..)
    c('')('')
Working...
X