Can't Win at Barnacle Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Win at Barnacle Blast

I've played it many times, but I can't win. My eye/hand coordination is just too terrible, and I need to win to get these tokens from Barnacle Blast. Does anyone know a cheat code or something to get me past this game?

Thanks!

Addendum -- Catsandbooks answer was right. If you just keep trying (and failing), the game eventually gives you a much bigger "paddle" to make it easier to win. Thank you to those of you who took the time to help me.
    Luv Games
    Last edited by Luv Games; July 18, 2013, 12:23 AM. Reason: Reference For Future Users with the same need

Originally posted by MysteryFan_77
    Hint: This game is difficult, but to make it easier, choose the "Medium" setting.
    And patience is key. Try to anticipate where the ball is going to ricochet, and
    move your paddle accordingly. It's pretty self-explanatory, and the instructions
    are:

Instructions: Use the paddle at the bottom of the screen to shoot a ball at a
    barnacle. Every time you blast a barnacle, your score increases. To control the
    paddle, use your keyboard (directional keys). You can control the angle of the
    ball's bounce with the paddle. Try hitting the ball with different areas of the
    paddle to change the angle of the ball's bounce. The faster you blast all the
    barnacles, the higher your score. If the ball drops to the bottom of the screen
    you get another one. But if you haven't blasted all of the barnacles after three
    balls, the game is over. If you blast all the balls in level one, you'll earn a
    seashell token and go on to level two. Blast all the barnacles in level two and
    get a mermaid token.

*Edit: I don't think there is a spoiler for this. I have not seen one anyway.

Unfortunately there isn't a spoiler or cheat for this game, although I was able to find this. If this doesn't work the only thing I can think of would be getting a friend or family member to help.
    ...·*¨¯¨*·...·........................
    ..‘·-·.......).·*¨¯¨*·......·

strange how the half light
    .....can maKe a PLace new.
    ...·.....(.............·¨¯)....·
    ..........‘· . ¸ _ ¸‘. · ’...............·
    ..........·........... . ¸
    thanks Spaghetti!

Comment

I hope this helps! I took a long time to beat barnacle blast too.

originally by walterbaby4
      If you are talking about Barnacle Blast, if I remember its the one you have to bounce the ball of the board. Yes I remember that is is a really hard game! You just have to keep trying at it, and it helps if you drag it slowly toward the ball instead of trying to do it really fast. It works if you just try to keep it under control u will be able to get it!

Comment

If I remember correctly there is a point where the game takes pity on you if you keep losing and makes the paddle really, really huge.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X