Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I find Tape???

I need tape so that I can
    put the strips of paper onto the music player and see what the notes are. But the only place I can find tape is in the art studio and I can't grab it.
    Am I supposed to get the tape frim somewhere else?
    Last edited by guardianofhonor; October 29, 2013, 07:36 AM.
    Have officially finished all Nancy Drew games

My favorites:
    Secret of Shadow Ranch
    Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
    Ghost of Thornton Hall
    The Silent Spy
    Labyrinth of Lies

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
    ~Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
    A.K.A My favorite novel ever

Just as I am loyal to The Doctor, and not the actor playing him, I am loyal to Nancy. There will be an adjustment period for the new voice actor for Nancy, however, I've made it through many regenerations watching Doctor Who. If I have learned to love a new Doctor that many times, I'm sure I can learn to love a new voice for Nancy.

No your right, that's where you're supposed to get it... Nancy should ask him for it. Maybe it's in your inventory and you don't know it...
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I just checked and it's not in my inventory. And I tried talking to him, but Nancy didn't automatically ask and it wasn't an option to say. I guess I'll just have to play around and see if there is anything that I need to do to trigger getting the tape.

My favorites:
      Secret of Shadow Ranch
      Ghost of Thornton Hall
      The Silent Spy
      Labyrinth of Lies

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

Just as I am loyal to The Doctor, and not the actor playing him, I am loyal to Nancy. There will be an adjustment period for the new voice actor for Nancy, however, I've made it through many regenerations watching Doctor Who. If I have learned to love a new Doctor that many times, I'm sure I can learn to love a new voice for Nancy.

Comment

You should be able to just click on the roll of tape on the workbench, you don't need to talk to Elliot...
        To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
        Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I've tried that many times. I can't click on it. I even tried clicking all around the screen in the tape's vicinity. I know sometimes you have to click in just the right spot, but still nothing.

My favorites:
          Secret of Shadow Ranch
          Ghost of Thornton Hall
          The Silent Spy
          Labyrinth of Lies

Comment

Does Nancy know she needs tape? Did you look at the fan that has tape on it? Are you clicking on the roll of tape and not the tape dispenser?

Julesy
            Happy 91st Birthday,
            Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Nancy has seen the fan with the strips, and has said that it would be a great way to find out the notes for the song. I have clicked all over. On the tape dispenser, on the tape roll, even on the table around the tape, just to be sure.

My favorites:
              Secret of Shadow Ranch
              Ghost of Thornton Hall
              The Silent Spy
              Labyrinth of Lies

Comment

Originally posted by guardianofhonor View Post
                Nancy has seen the fan with the strips, and has said that it would be a great way to find out the notes for the song. I have clicked all over. On the tape dispenser, on the tape roll, even on the table around the tape, just to be sure.
                It should be the white tape sort of leaning against the wall behind the tape dispenser.
                “ God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
                X