X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songbird98
    replied
    Originally posted by guardianofhonor View Post
    Nancy has seen the fan with the strips, and has said that it would be a great way to find out the notes for the song. I have clicked all over. On the tape dispenser, on the tape roll, even on the table around the tape, just to be sure.
    It should be the white tape sort of leaning against the wall behind the tape dispenser.

Leave a comment:

• guardianofhonor
    replied
    Nancy has seen the fan with the strips, and has said that it would be a great way to find out the notes for the song. I have clicked all over. On the tape dispenser, on the tape roll, even on the table around the tape, just to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• hedgie
    replied
    Does Nancy know she needs tape? Did you look at the fan that has tape on it? Are you clicking on the roll of tape and not the tape dispenser?

Julesy

Leave a comment:

• guardianofhonor
    replied
    I've tried that many times. I can't click on it. I even tried clicking all around the screen in the tape's vicinity. I know sometimes you have to click in just the right spot, but still nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Ndfan1234
    replied
    You should be able to just click on the roll of tape on the workbench, you don't need to talk to Elliot...

Leave a comment:

• guardianofhonor
    replied
    I just checked and it's not in my inventory. And I tried talking to him, but Nancy didn't automatically ask and it wasn't an option to say. I guess I'll just have to play around and see if there is anything that I need to do to trigger getting the tape.

Leave a comment:

• Ndfan1234
    replied
    No your right, that's where you're supposed to get it... Nancy should ask him for it. Maybe it's in your inventory and you don't know it...

Leave a comment:

• guardianofhonor
    started a topic Where do I find Tape???

Where do I find Tape???

I need tape so that I can
    put the strips of paper onto the music player and see what the notes are. But the only place I can find tape is in the art studio and I can't grab it.
    Am I supposed to get the tape frim somewhere else?
    Last edited by guardianofhonor; October 29, 2013, 06:36 AM.
Working...
X