Stuck on Squid Toss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Squid Toss

I have gotten the first part of squid toss game but never get a coin it goes on to a second part that I have yet to find spoiler on. Spoilers welcome. Thanks

Originally posted by maryditoto View Post
    I have gotten the first part of squid toss game but never get a coin it goes on to a second part that I have yet to find spoiler on. Spoilers welcome. Thanks
    I found this in the strategy guide:

If you’re slipping up on the Squid Toss, try
    the Shrimp/Dolphin/Whale strength
    combination.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I have tried
      Shrimp Right once, Dolphin Left once, and Whale Left once.
      And it goes too high everytime now. Before it was working but instead of giving me a coin it took me to the ring moved over and couldn't get passed it. What am I doing wrong?
      Last edited by catsandbooks; January 18, 2015, 03:30 PM. Reason: Spoiler code added

Comment

I have tried
        Shrimp Right once, Dolphin Left once, and Whale Left once.
        And it goes too high everytime now. Before it was working but instead of giving me a coin it took me to the ring moved over and couldn't get passed it. What am I doing wrong?
        I'm confused. Did you already win and get the coin once? Because I don't know if you can win it twice. If that is not what you meant, then I'm afraid I don't have any further information. Sorry.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I never got a coin when I used the spoiler code It went to another direction and when I didn't do it right the game just quit and never gave me a coin.

Comment

It sounds somewhat like a glitch... But I'm a little confused. Did you see the squid go through the ring each of the three times?
            To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
            Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

I did once then it went to where the ring was in a different direction, like another level, and then when I didn't get it the game just quit. So I have not gotten any coins from this game at all. If it's a glitch How do I get it fixed, as I can't go on with the game without that coin to purchase the item needed to play for miles.

Comment

I did once then it went to where the ring was in a different direction, like another level, and then when I didn't get it the game just quit. So I have not gotten any coins from this game at all. If it's a glitch How do I get it fixed, as I can't go on with the game without that coin to purchase the item needed to play for miles.
                Well, if you miss then the game does quit, and you have to use another turn on the card and start over. (I assume you just mean the squid toss game quits. If CAR quits, then you definitely have a glitch.)
                ((

Comment

Working...
                X