Stuck in the Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in the Haunted House

I opened the secret door behind the radiator, But when I go down the steps. It doesn't let me go any further? Am I missing something? help please!

Originally posted by blues.clues View Post
    I opened the secret door behind the radiator, But when I go down the steps. It doesn't let me go any further? Am I missing something? help please!
    If this is your first time, that's as far as you can go. But something should have happened.

Did you find a tool down there you can return?
    Last edited by catsandbooks; January 16, 2017, 11:16 AM.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I entered spatzi into Spook 10. I can't find where Im supposed to go after that. I havent found a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by blues.clues View Post
        I entered spatzi into Spook 10. I can't find where Im supposed to go after that. I havent found a tool.
        If you fixed Spook 10 then what you just did would have given you a clue where to go.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X