Beating Barnacle Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beating Barnacle Blast

After checking over several posts regarding the Midway game Barnacle Blast, I haven't found the answer I need, which is: How many levels of Barnacle Blast do I need to beat in order to get the Mermaid Token?
    "I'm not playing games; I'm fighting brain rot."

Rest in Peace, Paloma, my dear little tortoiseshell. (04/2002-09/10/2015) I will never forget you or your little face with the gold dove mark that spread across your forehead and down your nose. Now I am NoPaws - but I'll keep Fourpaws in your memory.

Originally posted by Fourpaws View Post
    After checking over several posts regarding the Midway game Barnacle Blast, I haven't found the answer I need, which is: How many levels of Barnacle Blast do I need to beat in order to get the Mermaid Token?
    I read in another thread that you need to beat level 2.
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Oh goodness! I beat level two and went on to three but quit before I finished that one. I have hand tremors that make it difficult to control moving images on the screen. Maybe I should check the machine to see if it left me that token. I was just frustrated and worn out when I finished two, so I walked away. Thanks for your reply!

Rest in Peace, Paloma, my dear little tortoiseshell. (04/2002-09/10/2015) I will never forget you or your little face with the gold dove mark that spread across your forehead and down your nose. Now I am NoPaws - but I'll keep Fourpaws in your memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourpaws View Post
        Oh goodness! I beat level two and went on to three but quit before I finished that one. I have hand tremors that make it difficult to control moving images on the screen. Maybe I should check the machine to see if it left me that token. I was just frustrated and worn out when I finished two, so I walked away. Thanks for your reply!
        I also have always had a hard time with that game (especially the time i had to play it on a computer that somehow made the movements Extra jerky). Maybe you already know this, but i've found the best way to play is to wait until the last moment to move the bar thing under the ball. If your timing is right, the bar and the ball will meet without you having to do any extra manipulation.
        Listen, my child, to this story of dreams,
        And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems.
        When the ten daughters are reunited in order,
        When the four-sided box loses its border,
        When the eye of the phoenix is in your hand,
        When the bird of fire can see again,
        When the moon sleeps and the sun plays,
        The king of the sky will shine his rays,
        And hidden beneath a river of colors
        Will lie a gate to golden wonders.

Comment

When I went back to try Barnacle Blast again, the first thing I read was how beating level two would earn the mermaid token! I don't know why it wasn't there the first time I played. Or maybe it was and I just walked away and left it there. So naturally, it probably vanished by the time I checked the machine later that night. Anyway, I got the mermaid token at last! Thank you dear friends for your helpful replies.

So now I have to remember to always read the directions and not assume that I already know what to do.

Comment

Working...
          X