The Sheep Shearing Isn't Working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sheep Shearing Isn't Working!

I borrowed my friends game and she had no problem with it, but for me it's not working! I look at the color, name, and emotion and add up the numbers, on a calculator just so I don't get them wrong. I check and double check, but its not working. somehow I managed to get one bag of wool, but now every time I try the sheep either comes out with a big bald patch or the exact same wool they had when they went in. No matter how much I double check and try, they don't shear correctly.

I would also like to say that I wish the makers would go back to the old ND format. On my laptop, I cannot read a lot of the writing on things and its just not as fun anymore. I want them to go back to the MHM or TRT format; a lot of people to talk to, a lot of different places to explore, a lot more mystery, a lot more snooping and secret places, a lot more fun!

well maybe you aren't getting the emotions right

here:

angry: 2 legs moving
    panicking: 4 legs moving
    calm: nothing
    bleating: exactly that

SCK/SCK2 STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLK

TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN WAC TOT SAW
    CAP ASH

All have been conquered :)
    All that we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream.
    -Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

here's some tips that REALLY helped me!

There are 3 information needed to calculate the total value.

1. The group color that is shown by the color of the asterisk on the monitor.

2. The family name of the sheep.

3. The emotion of the sheep.

Add the values of the 3 criteria and enter it on the keypad.

Then press the shear button.

1. Pull back from control panel and see the shearing pad. Call a sheep by clicking on the whistle. The sheep comes in and walks at the shearing pad.

2. On the machine check the color of the asterisk before the name. Note the value on the chart on the left.

3. See the family name of the sheep. Note the value on the chart on the left.

4. Look at the sheep and gauge its emotion: angry (head shaking up and down and one hoof moving), bleating, calm (motionless), happy (hopping up and down) and panicked (shaking and continuous motion). Note the value on the chart on the left.

5. Add the values and enter it on the keypad.

6. Press the shear button. If correct, see the nice do of the sheep.
      ♔GEM QUEEN 15♔
      L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

SOLVED: secrets can kill ♦ stay tuned for danger ♦message in a haunted mansion ♦ treasure in the royal tower ♦ the final scene ♦the secret of the scarlet hand ♦ghost dogs of moon lake ♦ danger on deception island ♦ the secret of shadow ranch ♦ curse of blackmoor manor ♦secret of the old clock ♦ the last train to blue moon canyon ♦ danger by design ♦the white wolf of icicle creek ♦ legend of the crystal skull ♦ the phantom of venice ♦ the haunting of castle malloy♦ the trail of the twister♦warnings at waverly academy♦ shadow at the waters edge♦

✯and waiting the arrival of THE CAPTIVE CURSE!

Comment

You only have to make 2 sheep correct, as I recall. Only when the sheep are saying something when they are sheared they are wrong.
        ♥Kimmie ♥

.•*¨¯¨*•. Just when you thought
        `•-•*.....) it was safe to go back on the computer...
        ...…¸.•´.....•*¨¯¨*•. Trail of the Twister
        ..•*¨¯¨*•. (......*•-•´ .•*¨¯¨*•. ...........•*¨¯¨*•...
        (.….*•-•´ ¸.•*¨¯¨*•. `•-•*.....).•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*.....).•*¨¯¨*•.
        .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´ `•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´ `•.,¸,.•´......*•-•´

©LadyGreenleaf

Comment

No, I had the emotions right because I came on her when I first started to make sure I was getting them right since it was hard to read. And I was calling them right and everything. I would shear like 5-6 sheep who didn't cry out and came out looking the same and the bag still isn't filling.

Maybe I'm not getting the values right as some are almost imposible to make out. Is there anyway someone can post the chart for me? I know that's a lot to ask, and a lot of time, but some of the numbers just don't look like numbers on mine!

Comment

blue=9. brown=6. green=2. red=4. yellow=7.
            Byrne=23. Daly=19. Keane=21. Quinn=22. Ronan=17.
            Angry=13. Bleating=15. Calm=11. Happy=12. Panicked=16.
            ♥Kimmie ♥

.•*¨¯¨*•. Just when you thought
            `•-•*.....) it was safe to go back on the computer...
            ...…¸.•´.....•*¨¯¨*•. Trail of the Twister
            ..•*¨¯¨*•. (......*•-•´ .•*¨¯¨*•. ...........•*¨¯¨*•...
            (.….*•-•´ ¸.•*¨¯¨*•. `•-•*.....).•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*.....).•*¨¯¨*•.
            .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´ `•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´ `•.,¸,.•´......*•-•´

©LadyGreenleaf

Comment

Thanks! I must have had read some of the numbers wrong or something because the ones you gave me worked!

Yay!

Comment

Working...
              X