Sheep and Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheep and Flowers

I'm supposed to find some wool to stuff the sheep doll I found in the bog hut. I'm assuming I need to shear the sheep for this, but I can't figure out how.

Also, I think I'm supposed to pick some flowers for Kyler around now, based on other threads I've browsed, but she hasn't asked me to do so yet. No one has anything new to say, either.

I've most recently solved the gear puzzle, solved the stone pillars, found the jet pack, solved the gemstones and seen the banshee, etc.
    Crystalline Sun

Go ask Mr. Delany about the sheep.

Kyler asking you to collect flowers will come eventually; don't worry. =]
    .. .·´¯`·._¸.·´¯`·.¸.................... To the wonderful members, mods, and admin of HER:
    ...'·-·*..........¸.·´............Thank you all for making this website such a wonderful, fun place to be.
    ….............( ........I am becoming more and more busy, leaving me with less and less time to spend here.
    …. ¸.·´¯`·. ..`·.¸ .........For this reason, I will not be on the boards for a while. I will miss this website,
    .¸.·´…......`·.,_))..especially with the release of upcoming games to challenge my mind. Sleuth on, everybody!
    ( ......................................... .·´¯`·.
    .`·.¸__¸,.·´¯)............ ¸.·´¯`·. .....'·-·*...)................- - sami94
    ...........¸.·´ ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´..........`·.¸__¸,.·´
    .........((…..`·-·*...)
    `·.,¸__¸,.·´
    ©sami94

Comment

have you found the big tree yet? there's something by it you will need to investigate.
      i am the one who held you
      i am the one who cried
      i am the one who watched while you died...
      i am the one who loved you

·*'*·.·*'*·._.·*'*·.·*'*·
      b u t . y o u ' v e . a l w a y s
      k n o w n . w h o . i . a m

©NEXT TO NORMAL

THIS APPEARED AS A MORAL DILEMMA CAUSE AT FIRST
      IT WAS WEIRD THAT I SWORE TO ELIMINATE THE WORST
      OF THE PLAGUE THAT DEVOURED HUMANITY, IT'S TRUE
      I WAS VAGUE ON THE HOW, SO HOW CAN IT BE THAT YOU
      HAVE SHOWN ME THE LIGHT?

©DR. HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG

Comment

...I can't ask him anything.

Edit: No, where's the big tree?
        Crystalline Sun

Comment

You need to find something else farther passed the pillars before Kyler will ask you to pick flowers.

Go see Donal about the sheep.
          Pami

Comment

The big tree is located as far right on the right side of the castle as you can go.
            .. .·´¯`·._¸.·´¯`·.¸.................... To the wonderful members, mods, and admin of HER:
            ...'·-·*..........¸.·´............Thank you all for making this website such a wonderful, fun place to be.
            ….............( ........I am becoming more and more busy, leaving me with less and less time to spend here.
            …. ¸.·´¯`·. ..`·.¸ .........For this reason, I will not be on the boards for a while. I will miss this website,
            .¸.·´…......`·.,_))..especially with the release of upcoming games to challenge my mind. Sleuth on, everybody!
            ( ......................................... .·´¯`·.
            .`·.¸__¸,.·´¯)............ ¸.·´¯`·. .....'·-·*...)................- - sami94
            ...........¸.·´ ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´..........`·.¸__¸,.·´
            .........((…..`·-·*...)
            `·.,¸__¸,.·´
            ©sami94

Comment

: Yay, I found it! Thanks!
              Crystalline Sun

Comment

Working...
              X