Getting wool for sheep doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting wool for sheep doll

The only thing I have on my task list right now is to get the wool so that I can fill up that sheep doll that's in the hut on the bog and then to take a really good look around the bog and find the key to open the box in it. I've already gotten that wall with all the symbol buttons on it opened and explored beyond it. I found the barn where it looks like sheep are sheered, but I have no idea how to get any of the sheep into there. I have the whistle that I won from that game at the inn, but nothing happens when I blow it. The sheep immediately run away from me when I get too close to them and Nancy has made no comment or anything about how to lure the sheep into the barn. Is there something that I'm missing? I have the paper for the dollhouse that has the sheep on it, so I know that I need to fill up the sheep doll with wool in order to move forward in the game and I'm assuming you get the wool from luring the sheep into the barn and sheering them. I just can't seem to figure out a way to get the sheep into the barn. No one will talk to me and I have no hints left on that fortune teller thing in the castle either.

Donel needs to ask you to help with the sheep first.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
      Donel needs to ask you to help with the sheep first.
      Do you know if there's something I need to do to get him to ask me about them? Because he doesn't say anything when I try to talk to him

Comment

Originally posted by nectarinequeen View Post

Do you know if there's something I need to do to get him to ask me about them? Because he doesn't say anything when I try to talk to him
        You said you have the paper with the sheep in the puzzle, and you have clicked on the sheep doll? You should be able to ask him. Maybe go back to the hut and pick up the doll again.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

You said you have the paper with the sheep in the puzzle, and you have clicked on the sheep doll? You should be able to ask him. Maybe go back to the hut and pick up the doll again.
          It doesn't let me click on the sheep doll when I'm in the hut. It still says I need to explore ALL of the castle grounds on my checklist, but I have already explored all of them as far as I can tell. Do you know if that has anything to do with it? Maybe there's a spot that I missed that I need to go to first? I'm honestly not sure, but I can't really move forward in the game at this point until I get the wool to fill the sheep doll with so I can solve that dollhouse puzzle

Comment

Oh! I can't remember if you need to do this, but it sounds like you might...walk all the way to the right of the grounds and look for a tree that lights up and you can click on.
            ((

Comment

Oh! I can't remember if you need to do this, but it sounds like you might...walk all the way to the right of the grounds and look for a tree that lights up and you can click on.
              I found it now! Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
              X