My VEN Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My VEN Review

Well, I really enjoyed this game, so I thought, why not let other people know how I feel about this game!

GRAPHICS~
    Well, I have to say the graphics were NOT great, but they weren't awful. I would say that the talking and moving was good, but it all kinda seemed to wierd when they walked or ran, or made large movements. RATE: 6/10

SNOOPING~
    The snooping level was very very VERY good. In fact, it was excellent! Working for the Italian Police involves alot of snooping, so ya, I really enjoyed this! RATE: 10/10

CHARACTERS~
    Well, I would have to say that the characters were good. Not great, not bad, just good. The characters never really left there spots, and they weren't exactly memorable. RATE:8/10

STORYLINE~
    I found the storyline great, and tons of fun. Not to hard, but not boring easy. RATE: 9/10

SCARINESS~
    Ummm, well, the rating explains it all. RATE: 1/10

PUZZLES~
    I'm very suprised with HER for not having many puzzles in this one. I was really hoping for more. There's only, like, 3 puzzles. And I love puzzles!! If you like puzzles, I would not reccomend this game.
    RATE: 3/10

ENDING~
    WOW, is all I can say. The ending was SOOOOOO much fun!! It was so exciting when you figure out the culprit, then BAM!! You have to save your life! I loved it! RATE: 10/10

Tips for the Game:
    -Don't bother with the gondola. Take the "Luigi" route, because the other ones are money wasting and time wasting.
    -Ice Cream is fun, and earns you a star, but it wastes your money.
    -Save Your Money!!! You WILL need it in this game, and if you don't have it, you need to find a way to earn it.

The game overall I would rate it 8/10.

Have fun, and just remember; This is my personal opinion, and I do not mean to offend others if they have other ones. Please do not take this the wrong way!

Ratings are great!
    we'reallfoolswhetherwedanceornot
    so we might as well dance

REVIEWS

SAWCURVENICECRYSHA
Working...
X