The Phantom of Venice - A review by felicity18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phantom of Venice - A review by felicity18

This is another game that I really like. Its one of my most favorite Nancy Drew game. The character in this game were really interesting and unique.

Colin (Justin) is an oversensitive head case artist. He's a bit much at times especially with his mosaic tiles and he even flirts with Nancy. Margherita is the owner of the Ca' Nacosta and she's desperate to cement her status as a Venetian socialite. All she does all day is tan on her roof. Helena is a German journalist. Helena was a little strange to me because she seemed desperate to be part of Venice society.

The bad guys in this game and part of the crime ring are Enrico Tazza and Antonio Fango. We only get to meet Enrico and before we can discuss business we have to play a game of Scopa and I really enjoyed it. The only thing that I really didn't like was the mosaic puzzle. It just simply took too long to finish and becomes tedious when the music ends too soon.

I really enjoyed the whole spy aspect of the game in helping the Italian FBI. I liked how Nancy dressed up as Samantha Quick. I also really enjoyed the stakeout part of the game. However the culprit's motive was a little unclear to me at first but after playing it several times over I understood it better.

All in all this is a wonderful game and really fun to play. This is one of my favorite Nancy Drew game.

So I give The Phantom of Venice a 9 out of 10.

felicity18
Working...
X