Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .mystery.music.
    replied
    Great review, K9! I argee almost 100% with what you said. I hope to read more from you soon!

-mystery.

Leave a comment:

• k9lover27
    replied
    Originally posted by soccerchic107 View Post
    Very fabulous review! Are you an experienced ND player? Just wondering becuz I wanted to know what game (if any) you would say VEN's rating came close to...
    Thank-you!

Yes, I've beaten all of the Nancy Drew games. What you ask me about VEN is a tough question, though. I have a hard time comparing this game to others, because people have all kinds of different opinions on the other games.

What I can tell you is that this game is one of my favorites, and taking into consideration all of the other Nancy Drew games I've played, this one still rates as an 8.5 out of 10!

I hope that helped!

~k9

Leave a comment:

• soccerchic107
    replied
    Very fabulous review! Are you an experienced ND player? Just wondering becuz I wanted to know what game (if any) you would say VEN's rating came close to...

Leave a comment:

• softballplayer2
    replied
    OH! K9 why did u post this review?! Im not getting my game untill next week, now im even more EXCITED to play!
    Thanks a lot! (lol)
    Reps awarded! Awsome review!

Leave a comment:

• NDrox_4ever
    replied
    WOW! I am even more desprate to get the game now! I had to beg my mom to get it for me so I'm waiting for her to wake up from her nap so I can beg her to take me to go get it now! I'M SOOO EXCITED!!! She's awake! Gotta go beg! BTW, reps given

She said No, we have to wait until friday...

NDrox_4ever

PS: did any1 notice that the smilies on the side when your making a post changed. *weird*

Leave a comment:

• Broadway_Chick
    replied
    awsome review!! i really want to get it now!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• mac.attack17
    replied
    Great review!! I can't wait to find out what the new features are now! I got the game yesterday but I have to wait until later today to play. Oh, it's so hard to wait!

Leave a comment:

• Minimew
    replied
    Great Review! *gives reps* Now I cannot wait to get my game on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Mystery Fan 77
    replied
    Wow, what a nice and detailed review K9Lover27! I really enjoyed reading it, and it is very well put together. Thanks for writing it!

Leave a comment:

• k9lover27
    replied
    Originally posted by skichick14 View Post
    Great review. Very helpful. Only thing that could improve it would be some info on puzzles.
    That's a very good idea. I'm glad you suggested it!

*EDIT*- A puzzle section has been added!

Thank-you everyone for your awesome comments! Reps have been given!!

~k9

Leave a comment:

• TheSluethSistas
    replied
    That was totally
    awesome in soo
    many ways!! I rly
    cant wait until I
    play it now! But
    I have to wait 4
    it to come out in
    stores! :( Oh well
    Great Job!!! ~~

Leave a comment:

• musicdani1994
    replied
    great review!

I am so excited for this game and from your review I am even MORE excited!! It sounds like sooo much fun. Thanks a lot for an amazing review. And I can't wait to pig out on gelato!

Leave a comment:

• skichick14
    replied
    Great review. Very helpful. Only thing that could improve it would be some info on puzzles.

Leave a comment:

• irelandlover15
    replied
    Originally posted by k9lover27 View Post
    Well, if I told you if it did or not, some people might consider that as a spoiler. You'll have to wait and see!

Thank-you for your kind comments, everyone. I really appreciate it!

~k9
    Okay, that's fine! I'll just find out when I play it!
    Thanks anyway!

P.S. Great review!

Leave a comment:

• Lollypops1994
    replied
    oh cool! If this game isn't scary it must mean that the next one will bu uber-scary

Leave a comment:

Working...
X