Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am at the very end and I was not as impressed with this game as I was with some of the others I have played so I give it 7/10. It was kinda short and It was not as fun as other games. This was the least favorite game have played but HER still did a good job.
    CLICK ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE FOR MY PETITION FOR NANCY TO BE IN A CHRISTMAS GAME!

PROUD CHRISTIAN!

Comment

• 10!

I absolutely loved this game!

The scenery was beautiful and looked so realistic, you actually felt like you were there. The buildings were amazing and the trash littering the ground made the town feel real, like it was a real street/walking area.

The characters were really interesting and, to me, it seemed as though there were a lot. They all had unique personalities, which really showed by the way they acted and spoke. They seemed like real people to me and were very entertaining.

The phone characters were also great to talk to, especially the mysterious one.

The puzzles were interesting and not too tough. They were great and went well with the game.

The snooping was amazing! There was so much of it! I loved it.

The ending was interesting enough, it was similar to others, but was somewhat funny
      Last edited by mysteryluver14; July 13, 2009, 12:04 PM. Reason: Add a title
      .promise me you’ll always remember:...•*¨¯)
      you’re braver than you believe,.............................•*
      .and stronger than you seem,.........•*¨¯¨*•........(.........•*¨¯)
      and smarter than you think.....(_¸,.•*......*•.,¸_)*•.,¸_¸,.•*

.~-*`ND Lingo

Comment

• I liked the fact that it was in Italy
        I didn't really like the plot. Too typical.
        I liked all the scenery.
        I didn't like getting around, it was a pain.
        I liked all the characters.
        I didn't like the ending, I thought it was too easy.

I gave it a 7.
        …………………((¯`¤.
        ..........Do You REmEmBER THE nIGHTs wE
        .................stayed up just laughing,
        ..........smiling for hours at .anything?
        …………………………………………..`·.,¸¸,.+´¨¯¨`'·»

Comment

• Originally posted by sarabarraxo View Post
          I liked the fact that it was in Italy
          I didn't really like the plot. Too typical.
          I liked all the scenery.
          I didn't like getting around, it was a pain.
          I liked all the characters.
          I didn't like the ending, I thought it was too easy.

I gave it a 7.
          Ditto! Except for I gave it a 10.
          "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3

Comment

• i really enjoyed this game but the ending wasnt do good. however the graphics and scenery was nice and the sleuthing was fun! and playing scopa! was fun too. i gave it a 7.

Comment

• I loved this game
              It was 1 of my favs It was really suspensful and the ending was great!! 10/10!!!:
              everyone says that love hurts. . . . . . . .
              but that's not true. loneliness hurts. r e j e c t i o n h u r t s. losing someone hurts.
              everyone confuses these things. but in reality, love is the only thing in this world
              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Comment

• I gave it an 8.I didn't like the ending,but pretty much everything else was fine.One of my favs
                Only I keep wishing I couℓd think of a way to
                … … … … to show the capitolTHEY DON'T OWN ME
                That I’m more than just a piece in their Games

jThanks to KingsRider
                for the awesome
                Hunger Games sig!

I am obsessed with The Hunger Games trilogy! Woohoo! Can’t wait for the movie to come out March 2012!

Comment

• Overall 8

This game was a lot of fun. The plot is one of the best so far, and all of the tasks and puzzles are unique to the game. I even taught my family how to play scopa! I gave it an 8 to challenge her to do even more in their future games.

Comment

• This game was fun! My BFF and I enjoy playing ND games and making fun of Nancy for saying, "Cheeseburger......" "It's Locked" ....ect...ect.... Lots of fun!

Comment

• Well, it's not the classics, but this game is definitely a step in the right direction, because the past few games (ICE, DAN, HAU) have, in my opinion, been pretty bad. Great job HeR!!!
                      ?I am no bird;?
                      and no net ensnares me;
                      I am a free human being with an independent will.
                      ~Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

Please read and comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Comment

• I gave it a nine

I agree that it doesn't have the same charm as the classics, but I give it a 9/10 because its got its own charm. I love the graphics and the other characters, the location is VENICE which automatically makes it kind of amazing, especially because there are a lot more places to visit than in Danger by Design. The puzzles weren't TOO difficult, although I HATE SCOPA. That part was really irritating, but everything else was surprisingly fun; I honestly didn't think the game would be that good after HAU and CRY but I was very pleasantly surprised. I would definately recommend this game to anyone.

Comment

• In love with VEN!!!

This game was so much fun! I haven't bought any new Nancy Drew games in a while, so I was really excited when I got this one. I love how you really feel like a detective with all of the undercover work Nancy does. The gondola rides make you feel like you're really in Venice, and I loved how we could change Nancy's outfits and accessories!!! I gave it a 9, and the only reason why I took off a point is because some of the puzzles were really hard to solve (in my opinion) without walkthrough/spoilers. However, it's an amazing game, one of my new favorites!! Also, one more thing: I do not reccomend this game for people who are new to Nancy Drew, something like treasure in the royal tower or message in a haunted mansion would be good for you-they're really fun too!!!!

Mysteries Solved:
                          SCK1, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN

In Progress:
                          HAU, DDI, WAC

And don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine & life makes love look hard.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"- Marilyn Monroe

Proud to be Jewish

Live. Love. Dance

Comment

• 9 of 10

not a classic but better than ransom and malloy. i loved the singing with the boats etc., and the gelatto.

SCOPA!!!!!!

Comment

• Gave it a 10

LOVED THIS GAME! This game (i think) is completely diffrent from the rest of the others, In a great way! More challenging puzzles, but not too chalenging and so many diffrent things to do! Plus I LOVE SCOPA! I often play this game to do nothing BUT play scopa! Deffinately one of the best Nancy games yet!
                              Proud Wife of an American Soldier!

If you don't support our troops, PLEASE fee free to stand in front of them!!!

WHITE WOLF OF ICICLE CREEKdy

Warnings at Waverly Academydy

Comment

• 10/10

I loved this game! I loved that you get to go to Italy, and that there is a lot to do. You can go all over Venice I loved the puzzles, and all the other challenges in the game.
                                Rainbow!

Comment

Working...
                                X