Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7!

I give it a seven. The tunnels were a little harder then expected, but overall it was really good.
    Arevaderci!
    Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Comment

• I give it a ten! I loved this game. It did have some hard puzzles, but then, so does every game. This might not be a beginner's game, but I highly recommend it-- it's one of my favorites!
      Team
      Merlin
      Arthur
      Robin
      Will
      Allan

Vampires ain't got nothing to the BBC.

a clue: no!

Comment

• I gave it a 9. Some of the puzzles were super challenging, and I don't usually mind that. But I just don't like when I start getting frustrated with them, as I did with this game on several occasions. Other than that, the characters were great and the setting was absolutely beautiful (made up for a lot of things). Plus, scopa is such a fun card game. I was sad, though, that I figured out the culprit a bit too early in the game for my liking. But I can get over that. Overall, great game! (Although not in my top three.)

Comment

• I give it a 6. I thought the game was pretty easy for the most part, though the tunnels were a little tricky. It didn't appeal to me that much and I was done in a short amount of time. I thought the plot was sort of dumb (I'm not trying to offend anyone who really liked it), but all in all I definitely don't think it was one of HER's best games.

It's Locked

George: Sorry, Nance. Maybe you can kick the door down![Laughs]
          Nancy: Oh, yeah right! I'll see if Ned has any ideas.
          Bess: Ahh!
          Nancy: Bess?
          George: Look, Nancy! The floorboards gave in and Bess fell through!

MHM TRT DOG DDI SHA CUR TRN DAN VEN CLK ICE FIN CAP STFD WAC TMB

"I believed in you, so you believed in
          Me, I cried out, "God," you dared me in the dark
          I felt a hush fall quietly from my spark
          So now I hide in piles of princely orange peels
          It feels the way you told me how it'd always feel..."
          ~Passion Pit

~ dare to play ~

Comment

• I give it a 9. I love how it is in Italy and the phantom is standing on top of buildings with his cape flowing about!

the WORST(not yelling!)part was trying to get the sapphire.
            it was the most frustrating but it was worth it.

I loved how nancy could change clothes and the rest was great too!!! I loved this game(my second ND game to complete!
            Last edited by Pretty Paz; January 18, 2010, 10:04 AM.
            .......IF DREAMS CAN'T COME TRUE,
            ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(¯...then why not pretend?
            `·- ×......`·.¸........¸·*¨¯)........¸·*¨¯)...¤...¯)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
            ...........¤....` · .,(..¸.·`...*....(..¸.·`.......¸.·`......× -·` ¤
            ..*.....................`×., ¸_¸ ,.×`·.,¸_¸,.· `

Comment

• I really liked this game! I love how Nancy can change clothes it was also really cool that it was in Venice

NANCY DREW FAN!!!

Comment

• It was not one of the best but it was still fun especially scopa game.
                DancerSleuth
                Check out my pitition for a World Wide Mystery
                Check out my petition for CIA
                Check out my Petition for a mystery from the past

Comment

I voted a 10 because this was THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!
                  It was awesome going to Venice ( virtually that is). I took me almost 3 days to finish this game ( i couldn't get off!!!!!)
                  It was really kool how you could change your clothes, and the characters were soo interesting. You felt like you were a real spy! The hardest part about the game is stealing the sadal melik saphire. You even got to learn your Italian! HeR had a pretty unique way of Nancy earning money in the Campo de san polo.( it was fun!) This was my favorite game!

It rocks!!!!!!
                  .•*¨¯¨*•.
                  `•-•* .)..) There are some doors,
                  ...¸.•´.•´ that should never be opened. ..•*¨¯¨*•. There are some rooms, (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. that contain secrets, .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.•*¨¯¨*•. ) that should never be told. .•*¨¯¨*•. (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•................•*¨¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.•*¨¯¨*•. `•.,¸_¸,.•´ .•*¨¯¨*•. `•-•*......`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´..`•.,¸_¸,.•´......*•-•´

[/COLOR]
                  HAPPY SUMMER :) GO GUNS
                  Mel rocks!!!

copy and paste this to your siggie if you want Nancy to go to Austrailia

Comment

• Best

I voted 10 cause I adore this game. Danger by Design was my favorite but after I played Phantom of Venice I was in love. I love that it takes place in Venice. So beautiful and there was Italian in the game as well. I am Italian and I had so much fun playing this one. I waited so long for them to create a game in Italy. Maybe another one in Italy but this time in Rome?

Comment

• 7/10

I gave it a 7. I really enjoyed playing Scopa and sneaking around. But I thought it was too short and too easy. I expected the tunnels to be difficult but I could make my way through it almost without trying. The only things I did find quite dificult were "Chess" and the chinese box. But pretty good game over-all.

Comment

• I voted this a 4 because I was majorly disappointed :( I expected a lot more out of this game. All the trailers and descriptions made the game look very promising: memorable scenery of the gorgeous Venice and interesting puzzle. While I do admit, ALL the characters were clear, and developed, and somewhat humorous and some of the games/puzzles included were definitely ORIGINAL and fun, there wasn't TOO much of it there. I didn't feel it flowed easily, and the ending, which is huge, was disappointing.
                        metro.station
                        oɹʇəɯ uoıʇɐʇs

Comment

• Best Game

HER did a great job on Phantom, some of the best aspects being the beautiful scenery and interesting characters. The plot was excellent, so excellent that there were aspects of the game not even adressed by the ending. This really improved the mystery for me. This is the game that hooked me on ND mysteries for good and all!
                          Hi, I'm Chet, good friend of the Hardy Boys. I love to accompany them on their adventures, except when they get into dangerous situations, and then, well, I wish I was someplace else.
                          I'm also a friend of Nancy Drew and love to hear about her cases. Here are the ones I've heard so far
                          :

Phantom of Venice - Captured!
                          Ransom of the Seven Ships - Paid!
                          White Wolf of Icicle Creek - Tamed!

Comment

• 9/10!

this was my first ND game and i LOVED it!
                            great characters
                            great plot
                            you could go lots of different places
                            you could change Nancy's clothes

my only disipointment was the ending- i wanted a little more SUSPENSE!!!!!
                            other than that it ROCKED!!!!
                            The N.D. games that I've played:
                            I captured the Phantom of Venice!
                            I have discovered the Secret of the Old Clock!
                            I received Warnings at Waverly Acadamy!
                            I found the Treasure in the Royal Tower! BEST GAME EVER!
                            I heard the Legand of the Crystal Skull!
                            I stopped the Danger on Deception Island!
                            I ceased the Danger by Design!
                            I saw The Haunting of Castle Malloy!
                            I destroyed The Captive Curse! (REALLY good game!)

Once, JUST ONCE, I want Nancy to say, "It's unlocked! MUWAHAHAHAHA!" And karate kick the door open! Copy this signature if you want to see her do it!

Dare to Play

Comment

• I don't really know how to sum it up- VEN is an awesome game! I love Venice and Italy.

Comment

• 10/10

I loved it!!! one of my fav Nancy Drew games maybe a bit short but still soooo good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X