Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/10

This is definitely in my top five games. The idea of being in Italy is so awesome!! The mini game was fun as well! The characters weren't as memorable as other games but not as bland as others. The puzzles were the perfect balance of challenging and fun. I was so pleased with the entire game.

Comment

• rank

I give 8 out of ten. very good game ending well........ use your imagination of me wanting to throw my computer out the window! LOL! keep up the good work her interactive.

Comment

• 8/10

I was disappointed that we had to dance for cash instead of making PIZZA . I mean it's Italy! In France we got to do parfaits why not here? :(

I just lovee seeing food in Nancy Drew :p

Otherwise loved it!!

And I didn't enjoy Scopa :'(

Comment

• I gave this game a 7 out of 10. I loved the plot and all, but it was to short.

Comment

• I just finished this game and give it an 8/10. Some puzzles were to hard and could not move forward unless you finished it causing me to load up from my last save spot. Very frustrating. I found myself saving after every puzzle. I really loved the Scopa game. That was my favorite.
            Currently playing VEN
            Favorite ND games DOG AND CUR
            I could use a little space, Nancy.

I have a space bubble here, you're violating it!

Comment

Working...
            X