My review of VEN no spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review of VEN no spoilers

I have not written a review for any of the games, simply because everyone else does such a good job of it, but this game is sooooo good that I just couldn’t not write this.
    From the very first moment VEN captured my heart. The scenery is awesome! The music incredible and the fun factor!?! Well what can I say, it’s sort of like when you are reading a good book that you just can’t put down, I just couldn’t stop playing!
    For pretty much all of the previous games, I had to have help of one sort or another, but not VEN. I only had to ask one question and that was near the end and only because I was confused about one action.
    For those of you who like “scary”, there are a few spots that just might satisfy you. ( My heart nearly stopped once)
    I found VEN very suspenseful and intriguing, the characters fun (sometimes even funny) and our phone friends hilarious!
    There are some background conversations I heard that made me wish I knew Italian, so listen carefully, maybe you will be the one who can understand them.
    Now for my wish list for this game……….Can’t think of any! Oh well, I suppose that can only mean that this, in my opinion, is the best Nancy Drew game I have ever played! I’ve played all of them, so that's huge!
    It is going to be very hard waiting until (October??) for the next one! Enjoy the game one and all! I'm going back to Venice now!

Sparklesmy cats own myCleo
    ©drewfan112

good review! Is there any complaints about the game?
    My Name: Wouldn't you like to know...
    Where I live: Stalker!
    Age: Now I'm wondering why I put these things up here...
    Gender: Wow, let me think. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I'm a girl...
    Favorite Color: The invisble color.
    ©Ninsky

IrunwithScissors
    It makes me feel dangerous.
    ©Ninsky

P.S.I have gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please keep me here. Thanks!!

Comment

If I post the only thing I found that I didn't like it would give things away.

©drewfan112

Comment

Wow it sounds like a fabulous game, I can't wait until I get mine :)
        I have solved: SCK (I), SCK(II), STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH & TMB

The Danish Detective!

Comment

mine should be coming around fri. i can't wait for it!!!! the review was fabulous, btw. you should definately write a review for each game that comes out.
          i'm soooo excited for the italian scenery and language. *bounces up and down on chair*
          LIFE- Live it, Love it, Fulfill it!!

Comment

Great Review :D

Sparkles.
            Back and Better than ever ;)

I go out, and I sit down, at a table set for two. And finally I have to face the truth:
            No matter what I say, I'm...not over you.

Comment

Originally posted by luvinlife View Post
              mine should be coming around fri. i can't wait for it!!!! the review was fabulous, btw. you should definately write a review for each game that comes out.
              i'm soooo excited for the italian scenery and language. *bounces up and down on chair*
              I just might do that. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

©drewfan112

Comment

Working...
              X