When in Venice **~~Review*~~**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When in Venice **~~Review*~~**

I was very pleased with this game. I heard many, many complaints of the ending and yet the ending was pleasurable, but didn't have the usual Nancy Drew vibe. The puzzles were tricky yet satifying, there weren't many puzzles witch did come to my disliking but the very few puzzles it had were pleasing. The tunnel puzzling was challenging and gave me the ND vibe, yet the chinese puzzle box made me laugh for it reminded me of MHM; my first game. Comparing the two I had to say MHM was better. In ways, VEN was better in suspects, culture, and curiosity. It was my first game when I had to actually pick the lock! The crush on Nancy by Colin made me think of SHA. So it became very repititive, and yet funny and sweet. The ending was slow but the culprit at first was unexpected and then lead right to the right person. Stakeout was good and gave you a chance to enhance in the Venitian language. So unlike most I thought this game was awesome and worth waiting for!. I give this game an 8.9

**~~*Please don't remark rudely to my review although I would love to hear your opinion!*~~**
    ¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨Love Never Dies¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨¯

-:|:-...•*¨¯¨*•.....•*¨¯¨*•..….
    .•*¨¯¨*•.¸..`•-•*.….)(.….*•-•´ ¸.•*¨¯¨*•.
    ........•´.•*¨¯¨*•. `•.,¸_¸,.•´..`•.,¸_¸,.•´ .•*¨¯¨*•.`•...-:|:-
    (...`•-•*….).……………..-:|:-....(.…*•-•´...).
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´ .…-:|:-.………………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.
    Ƭнєcαѕєcяєω
    .•*¨¯¨*•..……………..-:|:-……….•*¨¯¨*•.
    (.…*•-•´....•*¨¯¨*•....... .•*¨¯¨*•. ..`•-•*.…)
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´ .•*¨¯¨*•.`•.•´.•*¨¯¨*•...`•.,¸_¸,.•´
    -:|:-.(….*•-•´..) (. `•-•*)……
    ©LG`•.,¸_¸,.•´.. `•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:|:-

×؛°”?`”°؛×ℓα νιє вσнємє×؛°”?`”°؛×
Working...
X