Help with fax machine numbers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with fax machine numbers.

I am playing junior detective, I'm in Fangos office and I got the flyer from Margherita and I'm trying it on the music box, I got the notes I'm supposed to use on the fax but I entered them all but nothing is happening. Please help someone. Asap

Just to check, you did this:
    1) Put the numbers from the flyer into the fax machine and get a paper from the fax
    2) Play the music box and figure out how the notes match the paper
    3) Play those notes back on the fax according to the paper?

If so, would you like a spoiler? (You did not ask for one, and the rules say not to give a spoiler unless asked for.)
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I tried all of that it still won't do anything. Spoilers are welcome please.

Comment

Fax machine:

2, 9, 1, #, *,9, 9, 1, *, 7, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 2, 6, 9, 9, 9, *, #, 9

((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I tried that several times but nothing happened

Comment

Hmmm...You have the paper with the nine circles? Maybe try playing the music box one more time? Also, you have to be really careful you are getting code exactly right because even one wrong button will keep it from working.
            ((

Comment

I got it finally. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X