Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarita gone, and nothing else to do.

I am completely stuck and I just need to know a hint towards one thing that will trigger the game moving forward.
    I just
    solved the Chinese puzzle box and I handed the sapphire over to Tazza (and played many scopa games after).
    Margarita is also gone, and after running around all the locations and re-looking at everything neither she nor Colin have returned.
    My checklist has:
    -Finding what the microdot code opens, which I have search but found nothing with a 5# input.
    -The music box, which I’m guessing probably has something to do with that fax machine, but I wasn’t sure what the key for that was.
    -Asking Margarita about her argument, which I can’t do because she won’t return.
    -Looking in Fango’s office for connection to the card list. I found the card collection (missing three 10, an eight, and a 1 cup) and the missing eight separately (not on the communication key), but nothing gets triggered by me re-looking at it after finding the communication key. I tried to find more cards but found none.
    Also I've tried spying on Fnago and nothing happens.

I talked to Ned/Joe and Rutherford as much as I could and to Helena.

Please give hint if you can rather than spoiler.
    Last edited by SilverRock; October 23, 2021, 07:04 PM.

I figured it out. Apparently, there is somthing I missed
    in my room

Welcome the HER!
    Please review the rules that you agreed to when you joined the message board. One rule is not to post twice in a row. In the future please edit your post when you have something to add. (You obviously know how to edit, since you changed your other post to explain why there were two, which I appreciated very much.)
    If you have any questions about how the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resources Sticky at the top of that board.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; October 23, 2021, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X