Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SHA Review

GRAPHICS~
    They were pretty good< except people talking. It was almost... alien. RATE: 7/10

SNOOPING~
    Ya, no. We didn't do ANY snooping. It was kinda lame RATE: 2/10

CHARACTERS~
    Well, I would have to say that the characters were good. Not great, not bad, just good. The characters never really left there spots, and they weren't exactly memorable. RATE:6/10

STORYLINE~
    The storyline was awesome. It was cute, and a good game. RATE: 9/10

SCARINESS~
    It was okay. I wasn't leaping out of my chair, but it definately wasn't any walk in the park. RATE: 7/10

PUZZLES~
    There were lots of puzzles in this one, and games, too!! I looooooooove puzzles, and if you do to, I recommend this game !!
    RATE: 10/10

ENDING~
    Meh. RATE: 4/10

Tips for the Game:
    -The phone comes in a GREAT deal of use. Continue to check it regularly.
    -You do a ton of traveling around the Canyon. If you are not a traveler, I don't encourage you to buy this game.
    -This game CAN get frustrating. BE PATIENT !!

The game overall I would rate it 7/10.

Have fun, and just remember; This is my personal opinion, and I do not mean to offend others if they have other ones. Please do not take this the wrong way!

Ratings are great!
    we'reallfoolswhetherwedanceornot
    so we might as well dance

REVIEWS

SAWCURVENICECRYSHA

I wouldn't say there was NO snooping. But it was fairly scarce. You snoop in Shorty's stuff a little bit and in Tex's (though that time was just chance). Good review, I like the color!
    | TRT | SSH | CAR | DDI | SHA | TRN | DAN | CRE | ICE | CRY | VEN | HAU | RAN | WAC | TOT | SAW | CAP | ASH |TMB | DED | GTH | SPY | MED | LIE | SEA |

25/32
    Currently playing: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake!

Comment

Working...
    X