SHA Review (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHA Review (:

This game was a good game. But there are some things I wish that I could change. For instance, I wish we would have NEVER had to pick vegetables! Ugh! That was such a hassle!

Charcters:

Dave Gregory: Dave is the ranch foreman. He is nice, cute, and shy. I really liked his personality.

Tex Britten: Tex's personality was a little harsh. He is an old-timey cowpoke. I didn't like his personality much, he was just SO harsh and bitter, but after I got to know him, I began to like his personality.

Shorty Thurmond: Shorty... I didn't really like him much. He was so talkative and annoying! But he was funny in some parts of the game.

Mary Yazzi: Mary was a real nice character, other than one time in the game, she got really mad at Nancy. She wants to purchase part of the ranch for herself. I always like shops in the games, and I love looking around in them. I really liked Mary. She was sweet.

Puzzles: The puzzles in this game weren't hard, but not that easy either. I really liked the them.

Setting:
    The setting was a desert, and HeR made it perfect!

Plot/Storyline: The plot/storyline was very easy to figure out! I enjoyed the parts where the ghost horse appears the most. The plot was very good.

Overall: I'm not into cowboys and stuff, but I do like horses. The only thing that dissapointed me was that I wish that we could have ridden other horses than just bob. And it would have been fun to actually ride them and steer them with our keys on our keyboard instead of traveling with the map. I give this game a ranking of 8/10. Good job HeR!

Please reply with your opinion!
    Last edited by nancydrew1953; June 22, 2010, 04:43 PM.
    Taking a break. See you all soon!

I'm with you on the vegetables. I loved Dave. He was one of my favorite characters. I liked Shorty, even though he talked a lot. I loved it how he came alive when he wanted to gossip. I thought most of the puzzles were easy as well.

Comment

Yes! I absolutely dispised the veggie picking! I messed up sooo many times!

Comment

Nice review! I liked your setup and how you personalize it but, do you think you could maybe include more than just the characters and overall?
        But of course, very well :)
        ~Jessi
        So what, I'm not your average girl.

I'm a sleuth (:

Comment

Nice review! I agree, SHA was a fun game, and I liked how there was a variety of puzzles. They weren't all easy or all hard.
          -Danni
          No measure of time with you............
          ( will be long enough. )*....But we'll start with forever.
          .................................................. ...........................11-18-11

Currently obsessed with: The Hunger Games, the song "Goodbye" by SR-71, TMNT (team Raph!), The Vampire Diaries (Gah, choosing between Stefan and Damon is harder than I thought.).
          - / * нσω ℓσηg يs fσяeveя -[a cяε aε]

Comment

Great review!

I like how you set everything up! Once again, I hated the vegetable picking too!

.......¸·´ ¯ `+.
            ......(....*·-·´...........¸·´¨¯¨`+.
            ..She Returned to a place abandoned long ago
            .........`+,¸ __ ¸,+´.............THEN VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE!
            .............................ي
            .... It's up to you as Nancy Drew to save her from
            .......................T H E .. G H O S T .. O F .. T H O R N T O N .. H A L L

thank you, Penny!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I really enjoyed this game

Comment

I agree with the vegetables. I really didn't like picking them, either. I think you had a great post!
                Happy Mystery Solving!

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.

-Ana♥

Comment

great review! I thought the exact same about the characters! (By the way your signature is very cool!)
                    I am Mysterious, I am Quirky But most of all I am
                    ♦♥☻GROOVY☻♥♦

♥.'~.'♥.'~Enduring The Cold~'.♥'.~'.♥
                    ♥-.♥-.♥Save You Tonight♥-.♥-.♥
                    ( \_/ )
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") put this bunny on your siggy if you want HeR to keep making ND games forever!
                    For girls who aren't afraid of a mouse

Comment

Originally posted by flowerDrew View Post
                      great review! I thought the exact same about the characters! (By the way your signature is very cool!)

You are SO sweet. Thanks so much(:

-Ana ツ

Comment

I agree with everyone who said they hated picking the veggies. The first time I ever played this, (which was a loooong time ago!) I gave up within the first five minutes because I couldn't find the basket to put them in!
                        ..Whoever said
                        .¸.·´¯`·....... .·´¯`·.
                        (...*·-·´... .·´...*·-·´..money can't buy happiness
                        .`·.¸__¸.·´........·´¯`·. ...... .·´¯`·.¸
                        ................... `·-·*`·. ...`·-·*...)...obviously never bought
                        ................................`·.¸__¸.·´¸.·´¯`·........ .·´¯`·. .·´¯`·. ......·´¯`·.¸
                        ...............................(...*·-·´.....·´...*·-·´ `·-·*`·.....`·-·*...)
                        ....a Nancy Drew game......`·.¸__¸.·´......©sami94+©.....
                        `·.¸__¸.·´

Comment

Originally posted by party4567890 View Post
                          I agree with everyone who said they hated picking the veggies. The first time I ever played this, (which was a loooong time ago!) I gave up within the first five minutes because I couldn't find the basket to put them in!
                          Lol i know! I kept getting kicked outta the house......by the end of picking the veggies i knew what everyone would say to me as a left out the front door!

lol good review
                          Check my GREAT signature shop!»»»»««««

Yes I am back

Comment

I totally agree with the veggie picking! Blah! Anyways I did like the farm chores except for the veggies! I got kicked out so many times I could remember what they said WORD FOR WORD!!!!
                            walterbaby4
                            .....··....¸*¨¯¨*¸
                            .¸*¨¯¨*¸....*-*....)}
                            {(....*-*.)`.,¸_¸,.´
                            .`.,¸_¸,.´.....··

Comment

Great review, Ana! I've never played SHA before, but after reading this, I think I might be interested in playing ;) Reps!

xo, Aimee <3
                              ...¸×´¨¯¨`׸
                              ...'·--·´.......) One open mind sees more than
                              (¯`•.,¸_¸,.•´..¸¤´¯)......two open eyes
                              ..`•.,¸__¸,.¤´..¸×´...............................(¯`¤´¯)
                              .................(.................¸×´¨¯¨`׸........`׸״
                              ...................`¤.,¸__¸,.¤´.......`·--·'

Comment

Working...
                              X