Horse Feeding Help: Junior Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Feeding Help: Junior Detective

I am trying to make the horse food mixtures, but I do not know how to make 1/2 scoops and such. (I keep killing the horses on accident...) How do I get the right amounts in the bucket? Spoilers are VERY welcome at this point...
    "Tell me and I will forget. Teach me and I'll learn. Involve me and I will learn."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Case Closed: Secrets Can Kill (REMASTERED), Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Secret of the Old Clock, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, Danger by Design, Legend of the Crystal Skull, Phantom of Venice, Warnings at Waverly Academy, Trail of the Twister, Shadow at the Water's Edge, The Captive Curse, Alibi in Ashes, Tomb of the Lost Queen, The Deadly Device, Ghost of Thorton Hall, Silent Spy, Shattered Medallion, Labyrinth of Lies, Sea of Darkness

Originally posted by brummer View Post
    Bob: 2 cans of oats, 2 scoops of corn and 1 cup of mix pellets.
    Clyde: 3 cans of oats and 1 cup of mix pellets.
    Ace: 1 can of oats, 1 scoop of corn and 2 cups of mix pellets.
    Does this help?
    Hollywood Nights... .. -:|:-
    .. -:|:- ..............,•*¨¯¨*•, ...... -:|:-
    ......,•*¨¯¨*•, .....',¸¸,• .....`•. ................•´¯)
    .....( ... •,¸¸,'.. -:|:- . ..........`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ..•´
    ......`•. ...................,•*¨¯¨*•, ...........•´
    ..........`•. ....`•. ....',¸¸,• ....). -:|:- ( ..............,•*¨¯¨*•,
    .. -:|:- .....`•. . `•. `×.,¸__¸,.×´ .........`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ... •,¸¸,'
    ..................`•.¸_) .....................................-:|:-

©L.bulldog + Tigerpaw

Comment

That helps very much. Thank you SO MUCH!!! :)
      "Tell me and I will forget. Teach me and I'll learn. Involve me and I will learn."
      ~ Benjamin Franklin

Case Closed: Secrets Can Kill (REMASTERED), Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Secret of the Old Clock, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, Danger by Design, Legend of the Crystal Skull, Phantom of Venice, Warnings at Waverly Academy, Trail of the Twister, Shadow at the Water's Edge, The Captive Curse, Alibi in Ashes, Tomb of the Lost Queen, The Deadly Device, Ghost of Thorton Hall, Silent Spy, Shattered Medallion, Labyrinth of Lies, Sea of Darkness

Comment

Working...
      X