Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collecting arrowheads.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Collecting arrowheads.

    So far I've found 6 of them. How many more do I need and where are they? Spoiler welcome.
    God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Disney fan View Post
    So far I've found 6 of them. How many more do I need and where are they? Spoiler welcome.
    There are
    10 arrowheads total, if memory serves.
    Where are you in the game, though? (ex: What day is it? How many places can you go?) That will determine how many you can find at this point. Have you
    been asked by someone to collect them yet?
    Last edited by Juliana+Walter; October 6, 2019, 03:56 AM.
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

    find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm still on day 1. I've found the diary and watch in the blanket chest at ranch house. looked inside desk, took Mary her letter from the Rawley's, done all the chores, plus answered Tex's questions. Mary mentioned Cougar Bend, soI went there as well. I'm tempted to just start the whole thing over from the first.
      God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Disney fan View Post
        I'm still on day 1. I've found the diary and watch in the blanket chest at ranch house. looked inside desk, took Mary her letter from the Rawley's, done all the chores, plus answered Tex's questions. Mary mentioned Cougar Bend, soI went there as well. I'm tempted to just start the whole thing over from the first.
        It will be a while before collecting arrowheads will be necessary, and as you progress, you will get access to more spots where arrowheads can be found. Have you
        checked out the trunk in Mary's shop?


        Can you
        call Charleena Purcell yet?
        Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

        find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
        here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
          It will be a while before collecting arrowheads will be necessary, and as you progress, you will get access to more spots where arrowheads can be found. Have you
          checked out the trunk in Mary's shop?


          Can you
          call Charleena Purcell yet?
          Yes I have. Mary Yazzie gave me a box to put them in. I only need 1 or 2 more.
          God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Disney fan View Post
            Yes I have. Mary Yazzie gave me a box to put them in. I only need 1 or 2 more.
            Great! Here is a spoiler for all of the arrowhead locations, if you need it:


            Originally Posted by LOSTforever23
            Here's a spoiler for the locations of all the arrowheads, hopefully it'll help you find the one you need! ;)
            Trail Stop:
            Arrowhead #1 - Get off Bob, look right
            Arrowhead #2 - 1 forward step, left
            Arrowhead #3 - 3 forward steps, left
            Arrowhead #4 - 1 forward step, left


            Cougar Bend:
            Arrowhead #1 - 3 forward steps, look straight
            Arrowhead #2 - 1 step back, 1 step left, look down
            Arrowhead #3 - Up cliff, right


            Dry Creek:
            Arrowhead #1 - Next to rundown outhouse (beware of scorpion, don't try to get arrowhead while scorpion is guarding it)
            Arrowhead #2 - Next to ramshackle gallows (kind of like a porch with no building)


            Shadow Ranch:
            Arrowhead #1 - Enter the pumphouse, go forward, click on broken pipe, look down
            Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

            find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
            here.

            Comment

            Working...
            X