X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juliana+Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Disney fan View Post
    Yes I have. Mary Yazzie gave me a box to put them in. I only need 1 or 2 more.
    Great! Here is a spoiler for all of the arrowhead locations, if you need it:

Originally Posted by LOSTforever23
    Here's a spoiler for the locations of all the arrowheads, hopefully it'll help you find the one you need! ;)
    Trail Stop:
    Arrowhead #1 - Get off Bob, look right
    Arrowhead #2 - 1 forward step, left
    Arrowhead #3 - 3 forward steps, left
    Arrowhead #4 - 1 forward step, left

Cougar Bend:
    Arrowhead #1 - 3 forward steps, look straight
    Arrowhead #2 - 1 step back, 1 step left, look down
    Arrowhead #3 - Up cliff, right

Dry Creek:
    Arrowhead #1 - Next to rundown outhouse (beware of scorpion, don't try to get arrowhead while scorpion is guarding it)
    Arrowhead #2 - Next to ramshackle gallows (kind of like a porch with no building)

Shadow Ranch:
    Arrowhead #1 - Enter the pumphouse, go forward, click on broken pipe, look down

Leave a comment:

• Disney fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
    It will be a while before collecting arrowheads will be necessary, and as you progress, you will get access to more spots where arrowheads can be found. Have you
    checked out the trunk in Mary's shop?

Can you
    call Charleena Purcell yet?
    Yes I have. Mary Yazzie gave me a box to put them in. I only need 1 or 2 more.

Leave a comment:

• Juliana+Walter
    replied
    I'm still on day 1. I've found the diary and watch in the blanket chest at ranch house. looked inside desk, took Mary her letter from the Rawley's, done all the chores, plus answered Tex's questions. Mary mentioned Cougar Bend, soI went there as well. I'm tempted to just start the whole thing over from the first.
    It will be a while before collecting arrowheads will be necessary, and as you progress, you will get access to more spots where arrowheads can be found. Have you
    checked out the trunk in Mary's shop?

Can you
    call Charleena Purcell yet?

Leave a comment:

• Disney fan
    replied
    I'm still on day 1. I've found the diary and watch in the blanket chest at ranch house. looked inside desk, took Mary her letter from the Rawley's, done all the chores, plus answered Tex's questions. Mary mentioned Cougar Bend, soI went there as well. I'm tempted to just start the whole thing over from the first.

Leave a comment:

• Juliana+Walter
    replied
    So far I've found 6 of them. How many more do I need and where are they? Spoiler welcome.
    There are
    10 arrowheads total, if memory serves.
    Where are you in the game, though? (ex: What day is it? How many places can you go?) That will determine how many you can find at this point. Have you
    been asked by someone to collect them yet?
    Last edited by Juliana+Walter; October 6, 2019, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Disney fan
    started a topic Collecting arrowheads.

Collecting arrowheads.

So far I've found 6 of them. How many more do I need and where are they? Spoiler welcome.
Working...
X