Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know what to do next in senior mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what to do next in senior mode?

I'm stuck and I don't know what to do next? I finished the petroglyph puzzle but Nancy doesn't say anything and I know I got the message right. I can't get the key at Cappy's. I can't fix the chicken coop yet. Help, please! Thank you.
    jesus rox I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13 ndfan03

I have completed

royal tower
    kapu cave
    crystal skull
    danger by design
    curse of blackmoor manor
    icicle creek
    haunted mansion
    shadow ranch
    phantom of venice
    secret of old clock
    train to blue moon canyon
    castle malloy
    haunted carousel
    ghost dogs of moon lake
    lights,camera,curses

Working on:nothing now

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Paste the bunny onto your sig. to tell HI to keep making ND games

NANCy ROCkS ;)

I think you should do the petroglyph puzzle again, because you won't be able to get the key until Nancy says you've got the puzzle right.
    My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

Working...
    X