19th Century Fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19th Century Fashion

I'm so confused! One of the things on my checklist is research 19th century fashion for that purse and I remember George saying earlier she was reading a book about that, but when I call, I have no option to ask her about it. I also still have "look for green bottle under stairs to cellar" on my list but I looked literally everywhere in the cellar and I did find a bottle of acid that I thought was it, but it won't let me check it off! It also won't let me check off "as usual, get Tex's permission to go riding" even though I get his permission every time. Help!!

I think you research everything in this game on the Internet. For the green bottle, have you found a second way into the cellar?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
      I think you research everything in this game on the Internet. For the green bottle, have you found a second way into the cellar?
      Nope, there is nothing on 19th century fashion on the internet, and I remember George saying to call her if I needed to know anything about 19th century fashion in the beginning of the game. Idk if there's some type of glitch in my game or what. And no, I have not yet found the second entrance to the cellar, but I would love a spoiler to where it is! Maybe finding it will allow me to ask George about the purse.

Comment

You can't find the second entrance until something specific happens. It sounds like there is something you have missed doing. Which day are you on?
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

You can't find the second entrance until something specific happens. It sounds like there is something you have missed doing. Which day are you on?
          I'm on day 2. I already found the ghost town. I still need to fix the chicken coop but haven't come across any chicken wire yet. I'm just not really sure what to do next to keep the game progressing.

Comment

Ok, now that I know what day I checked the strategy guide to refresh my memory. If you have the purse, you have found the entrance I was talking about. Here is what you should have done after finding the purse, according to the strategy guide:
            Don't go up to the den. Open the door lead-
            ing back to the passage to the pump house

instead. You should receive a message about
            the stairs. Step down the stairs, turn around
            and look for a hidden compartment.
            ((

Comment

Ok, now that I know what day I checked the strategy guide to refresh my memory. If you have the purse, you have found the entrance I was talking about. Here is what you should have done after finding the purse, according to the strategy guide:
              Don't go up to the den. Open the door lead-
              ing back to the passage to the pump house

instead. You should receive a message about
              the stairs. Step down the stairs, turn around
              and look for a hidden compartment.
              Found it, thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X