Beans won't ripen on day 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beans won't ripen on day 2?

I'm trying to finish my chores for day 2, but can't get all the veggies for Shorty. I already have 2 beefsteak tomatoes and 2 ivory eggs, and Shorty said the beans I initially picked were overripe. Since then, I've been waiting for the other beans to ripen, but they haven't.

I've found the green bottle and am waiting to hear back from George about the purse. I can't go riding yet because I haven't finished my chores. I need to get the rope but can't, and have called and talked to everyone, so it seems like I can't move forward in the game until I figure this out.

Is there something I need to do to trigger the beans to ripen?
    Thanks in advance!

The vegetables available on each day are set in stone and can't be altered, so you won't have to worry about a trigger. I'd recommend checking your phone again to read about the distinction between snap and dry beans -- that should help you figure out how to pick the correct ones as they differ in appearance (a spoiler can always be provided if you're stuck). After you complete the vegetables you'll be able to progress further in the game.

Comment

Working...
    X