Daytime Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytime Day 2

Done everything I needed to for day 2 and it's still daytime. Don't understand what I'm missing here.

It would help if you told us what you did, but working backwards...did you go to Zebra Rock and see the rattlesnake?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

For day 2, I've talked with the Rawleys, called Sheriff, made 3 calls, looked at survey map, done the chores asked of me, made the birthday cake, fed chickens and horses, talked with Dave about fixing chicken pen. passed barrel racing and lariat tests, headed to Dry Creek and Mary's, made 2 more calls, looked around Mary's shop and talked to Mary, headed over to Cougar Bend for glyphs and arrowheads, headed back to trail stop, did some more stuff in Dry Creek, returned to Mary's and got tuning forks in exchange for nine arrowheads, headed back to Dry Creek and found note in broken wall lamp before heading back to the ranch.
      Last edited by Moonwoman84; May 19, 2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

So you didn't go to Zebra Rock and see the rattlesnake? You need to do that for night to fall.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Went to Zebra Rock but made the mistake of lifting up said rock, only to have the rattlesnake bite me.

Comment

That's normal. Just go back to the ranch. You will return tomorrow and you will be able to finish at Zebra Rock.
            ((

Comment

Went back to ranch, took saddle off of Bob, placed saddle where it belongs in tack room and it's still daylight. Obviously, there's something more I need to do before it turns to night time.

Comment

Did you get the magnet?
                ((

Comment

According to the walkthrough, it says to take the apple magnet from the fridge on day 3. What I'm having trouble with is bringing day 2 to a close so I can repair the chicken pen at night. I've done all I could to bring day 2 to a close and it's not switching over to night time. Getting tired of being stuck on day 2 with no further idea on how to make it night time so I can work on chicken pen. I've restarted the game at day 1 numerous times already.
                  Last edited by Moonwoman84; May 19, 2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwoman84 View Post
                    talked with Dave about fixing chicken pen.
                    You mentioned talking to Dave about fixing the fence for the chicken coop, but did you actually repair it? That is the last thing I remember always doing on Day 2 before it changes over to Day 3.

Julesy
                    Happy 90th Birthday,
                    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

The strategy guide has the magnet towards the end of day two.
                      ((

Comment

How do I get day 2 to turn to evening so I can fix the chicken pen? That's the part I'm having trouble with. And not getting any more advice from catsandbooks is becoming frustrating.
                        Last edited by Moonwoman84; May 19, 2020, 05:11 PM.

Comment

How do I get day 2 to turn to evening so I can fix the chicken pen? That's the part I'm having trouble with. And not getting any more advice from catsandbooks is becoming frustrating.
                          Before you repair the chicken coop, you will need gloves. After riding and hanging up the saddle, the gloves should be there on the saddle. However, I thought of a couple other things that weren't included in your list. Did you do the beading on the purse? Did you arrange the rings in the box at Mary's shop?

Julesy
                          Happy 90th Birthday,
                          Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

No to both your questions about the beaded purse and the ring display. Aren't both of those tasks meant for day 3?

Comment

No to both your questions about the beaded purse and the ring display. Aren't both of those tasks meant for day 3?
                              Yes, they are. Did you try getting the magnet? If you did, maybe try going to Zebra Rock again? That is where you need the magnet; even though you won't use it until day 3, Nancy doesn't know that.
                              ((

Comment

Working...
                              X