No announcement yet.

Daytime Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is why I said to go back to get it now.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

What does it look like?

Comment

I haven't played the game for a long time so I was just going by what E*Swann said. I just checked the strategy guide and there isn't any mention of a bottle of acid in that area....in fact, when I searched the guide there is no mention of acid, and the only bottle is the green one. So I don't think that is the problem after all. 😥
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

The bottle of acid is near where you find the purse...

top shelf in the cellar

Comment

I'll check the top shelf, E*Swann. Thanks. Started game over again and no matter what I do, I still can't bring day 2 to a close in order to fix the chicken pen.
            Last edited by Moonwoman84; May 26, 2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

I recommend contacting tech support then. Have you completed the game before, with this same disk?

Comment

I'm playing the downloaded version on my Dell laptop. And yes, I've completed the disk version before. I'm beginning to wonder if playing the downloaded version rather then the disk version is part of why I'm stuck on day 2. I've talked to everyone, done all the chores assigned to me and I still can't make it turn to night time on day 2. I'm so frustrated with being stuck on day 2.... I've followed the walkthrough for SOSR and it still doesn't switch over to night time on day 2. Grrr.....!
                Last edited by Moonwoman84; June 14, 2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X