• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juliana+Walter
    replied
    Did you see
    the bottle of acid
    in the pump house? I'm pretty sure you are able to find it on day one.

Leave a comment:

• katelynx23
    replied
    Any other suggestions on what to try to trigger riding. I did put my saddle on Bob but like I said Tex tells me to take it off.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by katelynx23 View Post
    Right! He doesn’t have anything to say. I have noticed that a lot of other people found the birthday card after they returned from riding. I’m not sure if finding it early messed it up. I also found some posts stating that there was something in the pump house you have to find. I filled the bucket there but don’t see anything else that I can look at in there.
    Yes, the birthday card usually shows up after riding. I don't know if that would mess you up, though. As for the pump house, you don't find anything there the first day.

Leave a comment:

• katelynx23
    replied
    Right! He doesn’t have anything to say. I have noticed that a lot of other people found the birthday card after they returned from riding. I’m not sure if finding it early messed it up. I also found some posts stating that there was something in the pump house you have to find. I filled the bucket there but don’t see anything else that I can look at in there.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    And when you talk to Tex he won't give you the quiz? Very strange.

Leave a comment:

• katelynx23
    replied
    Yes, it is the white hat. Yes, I set up the wood in the pit. Shorty commented and approved of it.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Is it the white hat? And Tex won't give you a quiz? You mentioned the water but did you set up the fire wood in the pit?

Leave a comment:

• katelynx23
    started a topic Cannot ride (day 1)

Cannot ride (day 1)

I am stuck at the beginning of the game. I have looked through all of the rooms at everything including the horse books, charlene’s book, the portrait, the radio, the recipe cards.

I have completed the chores for shorty: collected eggs, made a fire (he commented on it), got the vegetables and he was satisfied, I got the canteen from shorty, set the bucket by the fire.

I have opened the blanket chest in the living room and I have opened the locket. I have found the birthday card and questioned Tex about it. I have gotten the letter to deliver to Mary.

I have called the sheriff and everyone else in the phone but there is nothing more to talk to anyone about. This is the case for everyone at the ranch too. I have read all the articles posted on the web in the cell phone.

I have picked up the hat gloves and saddle. I even attempted to put them on bob but Tex asks me to take them off but never says I can ride.
Working...
X