Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else going to completely fan girl over this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else going to completely fan girl over this game?

Ok, so I must say that this game is making me fan girl like crazy.

First, we get Sonny Joon! How long we have waited for him to make an appearance, and I was kind of giving up on the fact that we'd see him since TMB, but here he is!

2) Since the game is taking place in New Zealand, I wonder how many LOTR references HeR is going to throw in there. Maybe like a phone charm which has a reference or something, or have one of the characters mention something about it...

3) I absolutely LOVE the soundtrack, it's probably my second favorite Thomas Reign soundtrack behind SPY. It sounds so peaceful and calm.

4) I may be the only one to notice this, but the contestants (Besides Nancy, Bess, and George) are all different races, which I think is something clever that HeR did and it makes the cast of characters seem so realistic!

5) I am also fan girling over the new design of Bess and the new voice of George!

6) Pay CLOSE attention to towards the end of the trailer, you can see that George and Nancy are standing back to back, but of course Nancy is on the back and you can't see her face, but you CAN see her hair and back!

All in all, I'm so excited for this game! What do you guys think?
    Last edited by WeepingAngel1; April 19, 2014, 08:02 AM.
    Austin, Theatre Buff!

Current Role: Luigi in "The Explorer's Clubl"
    Recent Role: Leaf Coneybear in "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee"

I am really excited for this game! I can't wait to see Sonny Joon, from a quote of his from the trailer, he seems like a really enjoyable character.

With this game set in New Zealand, I really wished I didn't stopped reading the books. I read The Hobbit and the first book though.

I love Geogre's new design, but I think Bess's design doesn't suit her, I think she looks a little tomboyish, her apperence in ASH suited her better.

I don't have the soundtrack, but someone on Tumblr leaked it so I got to listen to it, HER does a good job with setting the theme with songs.

Comment

Really? I didn't see that in the new Bess, I will always like the ASH Bess though!

Yeah, I saw the soundtrack on Tumblr too, but I still bought it!

Also, based on the trailer, am I the only one who totally ships Bess and Sonny? They have similar personalities!
      Last edited by WeepingAngel1; April 19, 2014, 10:33 AM.
      Austin, Theatre Buff!

Comment

I can see why you would think that, it's just her apperence, she's wearing brown and pig tails, it jsut seems a bit tomboyish to me.

Hm, they do have simliar personalities, but I think Bess would get a bit bored or annoyed with Sonny's alien obbesion. But she will probably think he's cute. Also, Sonny seems a bit of a bachelor to me.
        Last edited by Grace2000; April 19, 2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty excited about this game too! It seems like it'll be really fun! HER always puts so much effort into their games, I know it's going to be awesome to see what they've created.

Comment

What race is Patrick and Leena?
            ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
            LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

I think maybe Patrick is British since he plays Rugby and I don't think Leena's is stated, but she doesn't look american.
              Austin, Theatre Buff!

Comment

Originally posted by WeepingAngel1 View Post
                Also, based on the trailer, am I the only one who totally ships Bess and Sonny? They have similar personalities!
                Ohmygoodness I didn't see that at first but now that you say it I totally agree!

At first I wasn't all in for this game but now that I saw the preview and some of the screencaps on Facebook I can't wait!! I mean, really SONNY JOON!!!! This so gonna rock!

I so hope they put in some LOTR references that would be awesome!

Holy crackers I am major fangirling right now!
                Do act mysterious,
                it keeps them coming back.
                → Nancy's Mysterious Letter

Comment

Originally posted by WeepingAngel1 View Post
                  I think maybe Patrick is British since he plays Rugby and I don't think Leena's is stated, but she doesn't look american.
                  Maybe, but we're speaking of nationalities here. The term "race" is quite inappropriate...
                  Also, rugby is an international sport with teams in New Zealand that are pretty popular (the All Blacks or Kiwis and their famous dance/war cry called Haka), so Patrick could simply be a New Zealander.
                  Rugby is not necessarily related to Britain, it is quite limiting, and I think it is more likely that Patrick is the symbol of the New Zealand sport culture rather than anything else.
                  ~ MYSTERY SOLVED ~

I learned that Secrets Can Kill | I made sure to always Stay Tuned for Danger
                  I read the Message in a Haunted Mansion | I dig up the Treasure in the Royal Tower
                  I played the Final Scene | I revealed the Secret of the Scarlet Hand
                  I leashed the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake | I rode the Haunted Carousel
                  I braved the Danger on Deception Island | I unveiled the Secret of Shadow Ranch
                  I lifted the Curse of Blackmoor Manor | I discovered the Secret of the Old Clock
                  I took the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon | I faced the Danger by Design
                  I hunted the Creature of Kapu Cave | I trained the White Wolf of Icicle Creek
                  I perpetuated the Legend of the Crystal Skull | I chased the Phantom of Venice
                  I figured out the Haunting of Castle Malloy | I paid the Ransom of the Seven Ships
                  I received Warnings at Waverly Academy | I followed the Trail of the Twister
                  I saw the Shadow at the Water's Edge | I escaped the Captive Curse
                  I gave an Alibi in Ashes | I explored the Tomb of the Lost Queen
                  I repaired the Deadly Device | I busted the Ghost of Thornton Hall
                  I uncovered the Silent Spy
                  But will I put the Shattered Medallion back together?

Comment

Originally posted by soozielee View Post
                    Maybe, but we're speaking of nationalities here. The term "race" is quite inappropriate...
                    I thought we were talking of ethnicity.
                    I saw nothing and/or don't remember hearing in the trailer, any mention of either one.

4) I may be the only one to notice this, but the contestants (Besides Nancy, Bess, and George) are all different races, which I think is something clever that HeR did and it makes the cast of characters seem so realistic!

I just wondered how one came to this conclusion.
                    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
                    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

We won't know for sure until the game is out, but I just thought that they were different.... It was really just a guess which I came up with after viewing the profiles.

Yes, I meant ethnicity.
                      Last edited by WeepingAngel1; April 21, 2014, 09:48 AM.
                      Austin, Theatre Buff!

Comment

Working...
                      X