Anyone got their game?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got their game?!

I was just wondering whether any of the 1 or 2 day shippers have gotten their games yet!
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope

Someone on tumblr has already received and finished it

Comment

My tracking shows it is here in my city (that it got at local FedEx in my city at 7 a.m.) but it says "not due for delivery" -- I got 2nd day, so it's due Monday. They shipped it out from FedEx yesterday, so I guess that means today is "next day" and they evidently wait for the 2nd day then to deliver it. So I guess Monday I'll get it, which is what it originally had shown for expected delivery day.
      Last edited by spyboots; May 10, 2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Mine "shipped" yesterday morning and is still in Minnesota. Not sure why my game isn't moving. At all.

Comment

Yup! Got mine this morning and already finished it! You can check out my review if you want! And I ordered Standard Ground (3-5 Buisness Days), by the way.

***merged***

Originally posted by spyboots View Post
          My tracking shows it is here in my city (that it got at local FedEx in my city at 7 a.m.) but it says "not due for delivery" -- I got 2nd day, so it's due Monday. They shipped it out from FedEx yesterday, so I guess that means today is "next day" and they evidently wait for the 2nd day then to deliver it. So I guess Monday I'll get it, which is what it originally had shown for expected delivery day.
          Second day delivery? And it's not there yet? I went with FedEx ground (3-5 Business) and got mine today (5/10/14) and I'm in Ohio. Hmm...
          Last edited by hedgie; May 10, 2014, 04:59 PM. Reason: Mod's Note: Please do not double post, a form of spam.
          Nancy Drew fan since 2006
          Nancy Drew games and medical school don't mix
          Still can't believe that MID is finally out

Comment

You did 3-5 FedEx (and not USPS?) I wonder why FedEx here doesn't deliver it early here. I just checked tracking again and it shows again that it's in the local FedEx as of 2 p.m. but no longer says "not due for delivery." -- Maybe I'll still get it later on today.

I didn't do 3-5 because I thought it was USPS, which takes 4 days when stuff is coming from the east (I'm in the west) but only 2 days when coming from the west.
            Last edited by spyboots; May 10, 2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I got 3-day shipping and I have yet to hear anything about the game shipping or receiving any confirmations from HeR. I guess I ought to call them, Monday to see if my payment got there, okay.

Comment

I got it today but I haven't played it yet because I've been so busy, hopefully I can get started on it tomorrow.
                ......I Wanted To Be Her When I Grew Up
                ...But Then One Day I Was Older Than My Older Sister
                ....................And Older still Today...

I Miss Andrea.
                .I Miss Hershel.
                ..I Don't Miss What Was Before.
                ...I Don't Miss That Sword.
                ....-Michonne The Walking Dead

Comment

Tracking now says it's on the truck (as of 8:30 a.m.) for delivery. I did 2-day.

I hope it's not one of the last packages delivered (previously the estimated date of delivery was today at 8:30 p.m.), as today is my day off and I'm back to work tomorrow.

Edited to add: Got it at 9:20 a.m. Yes! Here's wishing those of you still waiting get it very soon! I'm going to take my time to play it so I can savor it.
                  Last edited by spyboots; May 12, 2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Mine is on the truck (2-day) and it's estimated for 8pm... But I hope it's here before that!
                    Mysteries Follow Me...

Comment

Working...
                    X