Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... that was awful (moved to correct board - hedgie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... that was awful (moved to correct board - hedgie)

I just beat MED. It seemed 10000 times shorter than the other games... That and boring. The characters were hardly involved. The last puzzle was the only one I used hints on. I don't know if I even completely understood the game. The next game looks super boring too.. losing interest in ND games. :( Never thought the day would come.

Originally posted by jamjamkou View Post
    I just beat MED. It seemed 10000 times shorter than the other games... That and boring. The characters were hardly involved. The last puzzle was the only one I used hints on. I don't know if I even completely understood the game. The next game looks super boring too.. losing interest in ND games. :( Never thought the day would come.
    Agree with you. I won't be preordering the next game. I'm going to wait for reviews because not all of the games are worth the money these days.

Comment

Originally posted by jamjamkou View Post
      I don't know if I even completely understood the game.

I'm relieved and disappointed to see so many reviewers echoing this sentiment. Relieved, because yay, it's not just me missing something obvious! Disappointed, because if this many avid Nancy Drew fans are left bewildered and frustrated by the storyline...HER, you dropped the ball, big time.

Comment

Working...
      X