Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shattered Medallion: Review

Hey guys,

I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit funny about having to say this but, I didn't like this game. I'd even go so far as to say that so far it's my least favorite game. However, there were a few entertaining points.

Nancy finds herself on a reality show similar to The Survivor, that part I love. The backdrop, the scenery, the sounds were amazing. The plot of the story was not so amazing. The idea of this adventure was nice but the plot just went completely left for me, it didn't make much sense and in the end still had no real basis to be called an adventure.

One of my big things about a game is character interaction. For me it's a deal breaker. What's so weird is that this game is rich in meaningful character interaction but it wasn't enough to overcome the serious flaw in the plot. Which is that there was no real plot. It pains me to say this but, I would not recommend this one but for the die hard ND game lover of course, you'll have to play it so you can say you played them all. Just my opin.

Happy Gaming, fellow NG fans and thanks for reading.
Working...
X