Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sos: Help needed with submarine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sos: Help needed with submarine

    No matter how many times I complete the claw recharging puzzle, in the observatory, I'm not able to go in the submarine. I have the game guide and am definitely completing the puzzle correctly(this is the one where you have to "adjust air pressure" by clicking blocks a number of times and eventually building a structure). Any idea of what I am not doing?

  • #2
    Does Nancy say something and exit you from the puzzle when you are trying to charge the claw? Also, have you found the
    stage two medallion
    yet?
    -Natalie

    Comment


    • #3
      If the recharger beeps, you've got it done right. If you back away and can't enter the first submarine, it sounds like a technical issue.

      However, you may want to mess around in the observatory first. Have you looked at the display of fishes? You might have to do that first.

      "We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too."
      - Kristin Martz

      SCK2STFDMHMTRTFINSSHDOGCARDDISHACURCLKTRNDANCREICECRYVENHAURANWACTOTSAWCAPASH
      TMBDEDGTHSPYMEDLIESEA

      Comment


      • #4
        Do you have a challenge that requires you to use the submarine yet?
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SMofie213 View Post
          If the recharger beeps, you've got it done right. If you back away and can't enter the first submarine, it sounds like a technical issue.

          However, you may want to mess around in the observatory first. Have you looked at the display of fishes? You might have to do that first.
          ***merged***

          Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
          Do you have a challenge that requires you to use the submarine yet?
          Yes, Im at the point where it is required to go underwater in the submarine in order to get the tiki head. I've poked around quite a bit. What will happen, is ill complete the puzzle and a message will say the claw is recharged. Once I click the arrow to zoom out of the puzzle, and then go to the submarine, nothing happens and the submarine looks the same as when Nancy walks into the observatory
          Last edited by hedgie; May 13, 2014, 05:55 PM. Reason: Mod's Note: Please do not double post, a form of spam.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cheetolila View Post
            No matter how many times I complete the claw recharging puzzle, in the observatory, I'm not able to go in the submarine. I have the game guide and am definitely completing the puzzle correctly(this is the one where you have to "adjust air pressure" by clicking blocks a number of times and eventually building a structure). Any idea of what I am not doing?
            Check your phone to make sure you see the text from Sonny about the submarine challenge! I had the same issue and this should fix it, once Nancy comments on it.

            HIH!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Are the submarines bobbing in the water? Or are they not appearing at all?

              Julesy
              Happy 91st Birthday,
              Nancy Drew!

              Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

              Comment

              Working...
              X